Warm

'so, how was the date, bitch? Did you fuck up?' Jin asks me on call.

'well... um'

'what happened, Jung Hoefucker?'

-

'wow, you're such a gentleman.' Yoongi says sarcastically.

'I'm sorry for being late.'

'Anyway. A dinner date? why was I even expecting something better than this? its you, it was going to be a dinner date.'

'But its the thought that counts, this is the most expensive and fancy restaurant that exist in Seoul. And on top of that, you're the first person I've asked to go on a date with me. and I never buy anyone food. Especially, expensive one So, bow down,pretty boy.'

'bruh, are you here as my date or just an asshole? And just because i'm submissive that doesn't mean that I will let you call me anything...daddy' He winks as he completes his sentence.

'Yeah? And you're allowed to call me that?'

'of course I am. Now, apologize to me.' I sigh and say ,' I'm sorry, Yoongi. I've been too harsh with you. I'm sorry for hurting you and I'm sorry for being a dick towards you.'

'Very well. I'll accept your apology only if you drop me back home.' He winks at me.

Bruh hol' up, Let me take out my P92 and shoot him in the face. This bitch. I am NOT-

'Sure. I'll drop you home.' I smile at him.

-

'oh, there it is. Thanks for driving me home.'

'so does that mean I'm forgiven now?'

'I don't know.Is it necessary?' Yoongi smirks and stares deeply into my eyes, making me nervous. what the fuck?

I look away and say,' I guess. Its the Jin affect. I don't apologize unless I actually feel bad about something.'

'Kiss me and I'll accept it.'