Take it off

I'm so fucking nervous. It's almost 8 pm and Yoongi will be here any minute.

I listened to Seokjin's advice and tried to decorate the little small where I usually watch movies. I just added soft pillows, blankets and a few snacks. Not much, but enough. 

The bill rings and the nervousness kicks back in. I head to the door before calming down myself. I open the door and get greeted with Yoongi's sweet smile. Fuck.

'Come in.' I smile and let him in.

'Im glad you called me. Did you think of what you want to watch?' He asks me softly.nt

I shake my shade and say ,' I wasn't sure of what you like so I left that task to you. You can pick any movie from Netflix.' To which he nods. 

'I've been trying to watch 'In the tall grass' i've heard its good. Do you wanna watch it?' He asks and I simply nod.

-

We are halfway through the movie and I feel him get closer to me. FUCK. Dont freak out now, Hoseok, make a move.

I brush my hand softly with his to which he takes a glance at me and then smiles. I smile too.

He gets even closer to me and puts his head on my shoulder. Boy, he's making me feel some type of way.

'This is comfortable.' He says and I can't help but a laugh a little.

You can do this, Hoseok. Just do it. 

I take a deep breath and say, 'I cant believe im saying this but I like your presence around mine. I wanna do this more often.' 

He looks at me 'Are you certain?' He looks at me and I cant help but feel a little intimidated. 

'Are you?' He asks again and I nod, looking into his eyes, slowly leaning in. He does the same. 

And again, we were kissing. This time better than the last time and with every second passing I wanted him more and more. 

He breaks the kiss. 'As much as I want this, I dont want you to feel burdened.'

I shake my head and say, with confidence, 'I want you. Im certain.'

He stays quiet.

'Not just sexually. I want you to be mine.' I am certain that I like him and he deserves to know this.

'I like you.. and i'd kill for you, too.' 

Yoongi giggles and pulls me in for a hug and I hug him back.

I can't believe I just confessed my feelings for someone. Jin will lose his shit. 

-

yeah, thats it. such a shitty way to end a book tho.