Chapter Twenty Six

It's been a week since Sofia's accident and now she's finally getting released from Grey Sloan but she still has the last two months of her memories gone.
"Do you want to go home or the station?" Andy asked.
"Station." Sofia said.
"Sounds like a plan. I just need to tell Sullivan, our Captain." Andy said.
Sofia nods her head. Amelia walks in.
"Before you guys leave I need to tell you some rules you need to follow." Amelia said.
Andy looks at Amelia getting a little worried.
"She needs to take it easy, no screaming, she will have difficult processing information so don't yell at her, she might not want to talk so just leave her. She will have headaches, speech difficulties, disturbed sleep, at certain times she will have slurred speech. She will cry at random times, she will have intolerance. She will have problems with concentrating, judgement, information processing, difficultly getting to the point, understanding words, poor listening attention. She will get angry a lot. She will get anxious. confused, frustrated, and restlessness." Amelia said.
"Ok. I'll pass that on to the doofuses and the girls." Andy said.
"Sofia be careful and you can text me if you are having problems." Amelia said.
"Thank you." Sofia said.
They get to the station.
"I've already told them not screaming and you don't remember who they are." Andy said.
They walk into the station. Sullivan walks over to them.
"It's nice to see you Tanner." Sullivan said.
Sofia looks at him confused.
"I'm Captain Robert Sullivan." Sullivan said.
A middle aged guy with golden brown hair walks over to them. Sofia looks confused.
"I'm Chief Lucas Ripley. It's nice to see you up and walking." Ripley said.
"Nice to meet you guys." Sofia said.
"The crazy ones are upstairs." Sullivan said causing Andy and Sofia to laugh.
Andy and Sofia walk up the stairs and walk to the kitchen.
"No screaming." Andy said.
Maya face turns red trying not to scream.
"That's Maya Bishop than Vic Hughes." Andy said.
"You guys can hug me but carefully." Sofia said.
Maya and Vic both hug Sofia. Jack stares at Sofia.
"I missed you so much." Maya and Vic both say.
Jack walks out of the kitchen.