Chapter ten : This is my oath to you.

I seriously hope u guys like it, this one is dedicated to Nounouss. I know nothing lasts forever and maybe we wont always stay together. But I am glad every morning when I wake up,I still have you on my best friends' list. Thank you very much For being my Nounouss and I seriously hope we stay bff's. I love u so much and thank u for supporting me and putting up with me. *little did I know*

A/N: It's really important to read this chapter while listening to the songs and reading the lyrics. Specially the last song because I changed the lyrics a bit. and btw some songs are dedicated to my peeps , I will mention their names before the lyrics.

voila, chapter 10:

------

Normal pov

Amy blushed like crazy then, noticed Levi's face. He was also surprised but there was something sad in his eyes, so she went beside him and said:

"Levi, you okay?" he nodded but she didn't buy it, so she asked the lads about it. They all looked at Levi and said that he looks fine.

Levi's pov

How is this even possible?

I can't believe it. This doesn't make sense at all, I know them since forever but they didn't notice and Her, I just met her a few hours ago and she could tell that something is wrong with me.

This is just weird!

She got closer to me and demanded: "Spit it out!"

I held her hand and took her out of the room and said: "It's Taylor." her eyes widen, and she asked me "Taylor, as in Taylor Swit?" I nodded and continued: "She sent me a message a few minutes ago; a really mean one. I can't deny the fact that I used to like her but she's just too much, she's so dramatic and really hard to handle and I couldn't take it anymore so I had to end it and she just won't stop bugging me about that. Amy, I really had to do that because I'm sure that we'll never work out. You know what I mean right?" I ask her hoping that she would understand.

Just as she was about to talk the boys went out of the room saying: "5 mins Amy!" She looked at me then said: "Let's go" then she whispered so that no one else can hear her, except me:" Payback is a bitch!"

Amy's pov

They all came backstage with me and introduced me to the music band. Then, I gave them some technical instructions (about the microphones, the piano, the guitar...) and after changing the last song I gave them the songs list.

Then asked the boys if they could come on stage during the last song I'll perform, after asking for more information, and with the management approval, they accepted.

Levi smiled and whispered a "thank you" but before I could say a word back to him, Bob pushed me closer to the stage and screamed: "30 seconds everybody!".

Then he wished me good luck along with everybody backstage, while the boys went to get ready.

I closed my eyes and started to think about Cher and the one fan concerts I used to make for her, I smiled with that thought and decided to go on stage thinking that she's the only one there so that I don't panic.

Levi came back running and said:" Break a leg, Amy!"

I winked at him and said: "I sure will!"

Then after the count down, I got on stage, it was really dark. They said that they aren't going to turn the lights on until I start, but luckily I could see the piano because it was under a spotlight.

In seconds, I was on the piano chair adjusting the microphone then, I started singing my heart out.

"Just a little bit of your heart" Ariana Grande