CHAPTER FOUR

Zoey p.o.v

Did you find what you are looking for? tyler asked.

yeah, i said sitting in the passanger sit, please can you drive.

of course, are you sure you are okay, ty asked looking really worried.

Am fine, am just tired. that could have been me inside with scott, why cant i move on from loving him, it really suck.

i cant belive i slept all the way from the hospital.

we are home doc, ty said.

Thanks for driving me home, i said.Am going to head to bed, i said immediaty i approach my mum i dont want to bother her with my own worry and it has always been like i never really talk to her about my live.

you okay baby? my mom asked.

am fine mom, i think am just tired, i go to sleep.

Let me go and talk to her, ty said and went to her room.

Zoey, are you sure you are okay.

Am good, ty go to bed.

I may have lost my memory but am not an idoit, i can say your are not happy.

i open the door for him when he refuse to live my door step.

you said we were friends before i lost my memory and friend are suppose to look out for each other and i can say you have been crying so spill, what going on.

Can i ask you a question? 

sure go on.

Am i ugly?

He laughed for what seem like ten minute, who told you so, you have the best eye have ever seen, you are so beautiful. 

If so why cant he choose me?why? i love him so much.Why does he always have to be her right from kindagatin, it has always been her.Kelly this, kelly that even my perant thought she is the perfect daughter,why cant he just go for me, why?hun hun.

Because he is blind, he cant see this amazing woman right infront of him to choose kelly over you.

Do you something, i left L.A because i cant stand there lovey dovey and i cant the thought to break them apart.I cant just hate the two of them, i cant do it.

That because you are beautiful inside out.

Why am i telling you all this,you wont even understand,i couldnt stop crying, i have always live in her shadow. In high school, if i like any guy they will any up liking, there was even a time i want to be her, look like her. You belive what happened next, the guy i have always like since grade 3 came to and tell me that he is in love with kelly, it was me that plan their first date, i dont know why i didnt spoil it for them then now their living lover.

Do you know another thing that i fine really annoying was the way my perant treat her like she was their own and they abandon me even told me to follow in kelly footstep because she want to be a doctor so i should be one and i pretend like their word never hurt me, Do you know that when they needed her she abandon them because of this same scott, and she is back now and it felt like they were never angry at her, when i left for newyork without their permission they were upset with me a month. Am so angry at my self that my heart still beat nicely for them and still loving that jerk but as tonight , i will stop loving him.

I was still crying, ty held my head closer to him chest and hug and i felt safe.

It going to be fine, that was all i heard and i drift off to sleep.

In the hospital, someone was bringing out the body from the hospital and talking it in side car.

I will get the boss more body in two days, said a man.

Sir, how will you get a body ready with zoey saving every body, said a young lady.  
Let me figure that out.