CHAPTER THREE

Zoey p.o.v.

I got out bed and get ready to work and walk down the stairs,my mom told me to eat before going to work afrter a lot of agurement i decide to give in you never win an agurement with my mum.

So tyler, how was your day yesterday? i ask spreading my bread with jam.

It was grate, L.A is awsome , he said with a smie.

Are you sure, you dont want me to contact your family, i said.

If aam really that important they will look for me, he said. 

Okay i should get going, i dont want to be late on my second day of work, bye mumand dad.

where is my son? a woman was shouting at dr argent.

i promising we will find your son body, Argent said and walk away.

what was that all about? i said allison as she walk into the reception.

It nothing, you get back to work,but you can ask kelly.

Allison you have an emengency, lydia said. 

The nurse rush the paitent to the E.R after a lot of trying he gave up, allison went to tell who ever brought the guy that he could not make it.

as i was about to walk into the office i heard both kelly and scott talking.

You look beautiful, scott said.

thank you,kelly said with a smile.

Dont you think i deserve a kiss for that compliment.

we are at work, said kelly 

I dont but........he didnt allow her to finish before he held her close to him and kiss her deeply.

You know this is not your bedroom right? i said .

Both of them stared laughing, morning bestfriend both of them said at the same time.

mornind love bird, scott can you take this to the M.R.I for me please.

why not, you guys are trying to get raid of me , he said.

yes go move said kelly , you look worried, what happened?

i heard a woman talking about a stlon body this morning.

can we not talk about that,we have to talk about your love life, how many boy friend do you have in L.A?

Let not talk about my love life, it werck.

so no boyfriend for the past five years, kelly said looking really confuse.

yes,yes,and yes.

who is this freak that you cant forget since high school, you never told me who he is.

It not important but i kinda like tyler but it .......nothing.

it what zoey, what, and tyler.

i dont know if he has a girlfriend, he doesnt really talk about his family.

Am sure your prince charming is around the connor just then liam pop out of no where.

Just where do you come from? kelly asked.

around the connor ofcourse, said liam

kelly stood uand wink at her friend likr what she just said came true, i want to go and check on piper we talk later.

Do you care for alittle dinner just me and you , said liam.

i aready have plans for the evening.

Okay he left looking really disappointed.

Should i have said yes to him am i ready to move on from scott. 

Doc zoey you are needed in E.R .

what happened?

It an accident, he hit his head and he has lost a lot of blood.

Let get to E.R, i started the surgery immediaty, when i was done i ask the nurse to clean him up and i left the E.R to go nd check on piper.

That was awsome, kelly said with a smile on her face.

Am starving, i said 

me too kelly said and we to the caffetaria.

so what is it about the missind bodies?

how do you know? kelly asked.

i went through some fine in the file roomand i realise alot of body has gone missing over the years and you guys are trying to cover for it.

we dont know who or how the body was stolen, it just gone and the board of the hospital is doing every thing they can to get the cuprit.

how many years now?i ask

it been 5 years before i started working here, she said just take your mind of it they will sort it out.

okay, do you know that liam ask me on a date todaybut isaid i had plans.

why?

Back when we were in college, you never really dated any one becauseof you stupid crush am not living until you tell me who your inmaginary boyfriend was or are you gay?

i laughed slowly, no am not , my crush is .......

doc you are needed in crane office, lydia said.

If she knew that her boyfriend is my one true would she still want to want to be my bestfriend.

No, i dont so , i should go home, i said and walk down the hall.

Are you on night shift? allison ask me.

No it kelly and scott, i dont like nightshift.

hey ty , what are you doing here?

i got bored so i decide to pick you up.

okay, i laughed, that so thoughtful of you, we should get going, iwant to get something in the office wait for me by the car.

Kelly was making coffee for scott.

scott crept behind her and slid her arms around her waist.

she jerked at first, butthen relaxed without turning around,he kissed the back of her neck,she dropped the coffee on the table.

you know you are not suppose to be doing this here, kelly said.

we are the only one here, come on, i miss you it been a while.

But........ he didnt allow her to talk, he kissed her slowlyand she kissed him backand again and again and drew him slowly down to the tableof the office, then she realise that they were in the office.

scott stop it,

shh,he kissed her deeply.

Why do I have to keep walking in on you guys like this, it getting really annoying.

Am sorry it took long before I post, enjoy and live comment 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊