Surprise

♤♤♤

I woke up to something soft sticky licking my face. I pushed it off but it came back. I groaned and sat up. I looked over and saw the cutest thing ever.

It was a little puppy. He had white, brown, and black fur and the cutest eyes ever. He was so fluffy and soft. I picked him up and rubbed his belly while he rolled around playing.

I unplugged the phone and laid my charger on the floor. I scrolled through my phone when I heard something get pulled and Luca was running out of my room with MY charger.

I got up and ran after him. I yelled at him to stop but he didnt. I stopped out of breathe and looked up. He was sitting at the staircase with my charger looking at me.

My mouth dropped open as I realized what he was doing. I ran towards him but he took off down stairs. I tried running after him but tripped and rolled downstairs. I landed at the bottom with a thud and heard someone laughing.

I looked up and saw my mom, dad, and brother laughing at me and Luca. I looked towards Luca and saw him laying down with my charger under him. I sent him a glare and stormed upstairs yelling in spanish.

¿Por qué la gente se ríe después de que simplemente bajé las escaleras? Podría haber sido herida, pero no todos ustedes deciden reír. Y él decidió jugar y romper mi cargador. Ahora tengo que comprar uno nuevo.
{Why are you people laughing after I just rolled down the stairs I couldve been hurt but no you all decide to laugh. And he decides to play and break my charger. Now I have to buy a new one.}

I got in my room and went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower to let it heat it up and I brushed my teeth as I waited. I rinsed my mouth out and stripped.

I got in and did my morning routine. After I shut off the water I wrapped a towel around me and my hair. I left the bathroom and went to my closet. I looked through the clothes and finally settled on a cute outfit.

Since it's always chilly in Boston I decided on my Calvin Klein underwear with a gray long sleeve sweater, some white skinny Jean's with tears on the knees, and some black and white Van's

I grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet and headed out the door. I left the house and went to the garage. I chose my mate black JEEP. I got in and headed off to town.

I needed to go shopping for food, clothes, and school supplies. I also needed my schedule since tomorrow is my first day. I headed to the school to ppl ick ul my schedule and then I would go shopping.

♤♤♤