Chapter 10

Horrible. ughh but i wanted to update for yall! hope you enjoy! love you guys. xx

I turned around and saw Will. I was so happy to see him, I didn’t know how long I could survive this. Ii turn back around to see Justin on the ground knocked out.

“Hurry. We need to go now Kori.”

I just nodded my head. The pain in my stomach was horrible. And when we started running to his car it got worse.

“Push through Kori. Everything is going to be alright.”

Once we finally made it to the car Will sped out of the driveway as fast as possible.

Who knew if Justin had his men here.

“Gosh Kori. Youre so stupid. Don’t ever do something like that ever again.”

“im sorry. I wasn’t thinkning.”

“Let me see your stomach.”

My eyes opened wide.

“Why?” I asked him.

“Because I asked. Now show me.”

“Didn’t you hear everything from the earpiece? He carved his name on my stomach.”

“Kori. Im starting to get impatient.”

“Fine.” I mumbled.

I lifted up my shirt slightly still wincing at the pain and he stopped onto the side of the deserted road.

“Oh my god Kori.”

“Its fine really. It just stings but you have nothing to worry about.”

I didn’t like it when people worried about me. It makes me feel weak like I cant take care of myself.

“No Kori its not nothing!” Wills voice increased, “This is serious. Kori he carved his name into you. Don’t give me bullshit. Kori you don’t have to act tough in front of me! I know you. I know you want to bawl your eyes out but you don’t want to look weak. Kori you are the bravest girl I know.”

“Will…”

“No Kori please. Lets just have a silent ride back.”

“okay.” That’s what I needed.

Will started back on the road heading home.

After a good half hour we were finally home and I couldn’t be happier. The silence lasted the whole ride but it was a comfortable silence.