Chapter 3

Sorry for only 1 chapter but I was sorta busy!

~2 months later~

Though 2 months isn't that long I managed to get on friendly terms with not only the Hyuuga Clan but the Aburames, Sarutobis, and Inuzukas for helping Hinata. And get this I even got THE FUGAKU UCHIHA-who has a stick up his butt if not every day than every other-'S approval. I'm not entirely sure how or why but he and his clan like me a lot. The females keep treating me like a baby and cooing at me. The males in the clan train me. Most of the time it's with Fugaku, Shisui, and Itachi. I also got training from the Hyuuga Clan with their taijutsu style, Inuzuka Clan with their ninkens, Aburames with some of their bugs-the bugs won't live inside of me I just learned about them and how to utilize them as long as I gave them some of my chakra-, Sarutobi Clan with strategies and some of their jutsus, and finally the Uchiha Clan taught him ninjutsu-Fugaku taught him this-, genjustsu-any member of the clan-, body flicker-Shisui-, and kenjutsu-Itachi-. While he was being taught by the Uchihas he and a certain duckbutt hair styled boy became close friends. He introduced his new friend to his other friends and they surprisingly got along well. Unless you don't consider some quote-on-quote 'friendly' sparing as becoming friends.

His father upped his and his twin's training too. They already know how to walk on trees, walk on water, shadow manipulation, a whole bunch of other things that you guys could make up or something. Now they are going to learn about politics. 'The BEST thing in the world' (note the sarcasm). Shikaki already knew about this so Shikaku asked him what he wanted to do. "I want to learn Fuinjutsu." Is what he said. He wants to help Gaara from losing control and somehow convince the Saidaime to let him go to Suna with him when he goes to meet with Kazekage like he does every year. This year he is going in 1 week and Shikaki only has that small amount of time to convince him to take him with him. (You guys can vote whether or not Shikaki should meet all Jinchuuriki or just a few.) Right now he is in his room experimenting with the seals he created to find a more comfortable and stable seal for the Bijuus and their hosts. He made one with 3 parts to it. The first part is to secure the Bijuu inside of their host and to make sure no one can manipulate the seal. The second part makes the living space inside the host's mindscape comfortable to their liking. The third part lets the Bijuu and their Jinchuuriki meet up when they wish to(basically like a empty dimensional space where they go to, to chat and stuff). It was the best seal he ever made -so far- and he checked it over and over to see if there were any mistakes because if you make a mistake even if its small on a seal...well you could lose your life or if messing with a time seal you could get stuck in the seal till someone puts chakra into it. Shikaki shivered at that. He didn't want to go to any other time. He knew this was risky but if he didn't take any dangerous risks then how is he supposed to save people and be a Shinobi. He would rather put other people's lives above his which usually gets his parents to scold him for nearly dying. This happened more than once. Did you really expect for Shikaki to only nearly die from saving Hinata? Then you're wrong.

Let's just say he did a lot of things without people knowing and it had to do with trying to befriend a snake-which no one other than him and said snake know about-, stopping a ROOT from doing something to the tree-which no one knew who he was-, saving a fox from hunters-only the fox knew-, saving a toad from being killed by women at a hot spring-we all know why-, talking to a certain masked man, sneaking out of the village to learn from the swordsmen of the Bloody Mist-he saved their lives which will be shown later-, saving the swordsmen's boss from doing something stupid, and now he wants to save a little boy that kills people with sand. Isn't his life so great? He doesn't even know how he survived all of that either. He and the snake just talked about the benefits of working with him, he convinced the leader of ROOT that the Hokage's spot isn't that great and that he could do more in the shadows-believe it or not he joined the new and improved ROOT or shall I say it's new name 'The Hidden Shadows Under The Leaf'(I know it's long so I'm open for new name suggestions I prefer to have it to do about shadows)-, he brought Naruto into his home and took care of his injuries, he told the women the opposite direction Jiraiya went and in exchange he got all of his books signed the Icha-Icha series-after reading them he realized why Kakashi loved them-his Fuinjutsu books and The Tales of a Gutsy Ninja, he found Obito in the cemetery -he nearly died- and told him Kakashi was devastated and that he changed and also how it wasn't all Konoha's fault it was mainly his family's -which sorta made it better- they decided to meet up after that -Obito was curious about him-, he passed the sleeping gate guards while his brother was with his friends and his parents were on their anniversity and went to Kirigakure-he's faster than Jonin- and got Ameyuri intrested in him-she's a fangirl for cute things though she doesn't show it and even tried to take the boy with her- when he asked to talk to all 7 swordsmen of the mist which lead to Zabuza and Kisame to try to fight him and tie with him which lead to Shikaki asking them to train him which they did out of curiosity (everyone doesn't understand him and finds him very intresting) of what he might become when he grows up, he stopped the genjutsu on Yagura before he inacted the Bloodline Purge and got allies with in Kirigakure-he had to tell Hiruzen about this or else he to do it later which could lead into a very shitty long conversation which he finds troublesome-.

I'm sorry this wasn't longer and that it's late but it's hard to work at my mom's shop, do Algebra problems, and to make stories so please don't get mad at me ^-^. I am also sorry if this was rushed but I did that on purpose so I can explain it later. If you have questions you can ask I don't mind though it may take a while for me to check them.