Chapter 4

I'm alive! And I'm on break rn I'm so so sorry for not updating so plz dont kill me I'll update my stories as much as I can before I have to go back to...school. Well anyways lets move on to the story.
~2 days later~
Right now I'm I'm to the Hokage Tower to speak to the Sandaime about the Suna trip. I think and hope my plan to convince (read:bribe) him works. I also have to tell him about the Kirigakire owes me a massive debt thing and my past life. As I was walking down the street a 3 year old kid runs into me and falls. I managed to grab him before he hits the ground. "Sorry!" He starts looking at the ground most likely thinking I would either yell at him or apologize -because I just realized this kid was Konohamaru Sarutobi the 3rd's grandson- or do both. Well I do none of the above and just pat his head. "Its okay just watch where your going next time Konohamaru." He looked up with wide eyes. "W-what did you just call me?!" I just tilted my head.

"Konohamaru?" Konohamaru starts blushing when he hears me calling his name

"Konohamaru?" Konohamaru starts blushing when he hears me calling his name. "Do you not want me t pok call you by your name?" He started to shake his head frantically. "No! You can call me Konohamaru...or Kono." He starts blushing more. I smile at him. "Okay then Kono-chan."

"Where's my manners

"Where's my manners. My name is Nara Shikaki. Well I have to be going now. See you later Kono-chan" Kono-chan smiles at me. "Okay see you later Shika-nii." I freeze at the -nii. His face turns crimson  and he starts running fast. 'Okay...'
I just decide to keep walking towards my destination. I walk up to the receptionist who is painting her nails. "Excuse me miss is the Hokage free right now?" She doesn't even glance at me. "Get lost kid the Hokage shouldn't waste time on brats like you and for your information such an important man is obviously too busy too meet some street kid." She continues to paint her nails while she says this. My eyebrows twitch at what she says. 'So rude.'
I wasn't the only one who thought that apparently because a smoking teenager walks up to her desk. "Is that anyway to talk to someone miss?" She still doesn't look up. "Go away kid or else becaus I have the power to get one of the Anbu to kick you out." He looks unimpressed. "I know you don't have enough power to do that and even if you did I doubt they would attempt to in your words 'kick out' one of the fire daimyo's personal guards whi also happens to be the son of such an 'important man who has no time to meet a so called street kid'." She looked like a gaping fish one second and then she pailed dramatically. Before she opened her mouth tk speak I interjected. "And this so called 'brat' and 'street kid's happens to be the second heir to the Nara Clan." Tbe smoker smirks and the receptionist nearly faints.
~A Little Timeskip~
After that was settled (she was fired and kicked out by the Anbu) the nkw named Asuma smiles at me. "Kid your interesting." I puff out my cheeks. "I'm not a kid I'm already 5 years 2 months 3 weeks 2 days 5 hours 48 minutes 28 seconds and still counting." His jaw dropped at what I said but his cancer sticks still miraculously stayed in his mouth. 'Anime Logic'. As I thought this he was...still shocked but then he smirked. "Well kid you really are a Nara." I look ag him. "I thought u already mad that clear." He laughs. "I really like you kiddo. Call me Asuma." He puts his hand out for a handshake which I accept. "Shikaki."
We talked a bit more before Asuma was dragged by one of his friends for drinks. I b said goodbye and focused on my main objective.
"Knock. Knock." As I knocked on the door I noticed some of the Anbu who looked bored out of their minds (but still attentive) in the shadows of the hallway. "Come in." A stern voice calls from the other side of the door. As I walked in I sweat dropped at the mountains of paperwork that is in the office. "Greetings Hokage-sama." He waved his hand. "No need to be so formal Shikaki-kun." He smiles at me. "So what brings you here?" I shot him a look that said 'I will tell you when we are alone'. He looked a little surprised but waved his hand again but towards the shadows and the Anbu I sensed in the room left. "So what brings you here?" He repeats his question. "A couple of things really. One this isnt my first life. Two Kirigakure owes me from saving their Kage and their Seven Swordsmen. And three I need to go to Suna with you." Their was silence. Then. "I'm getting to old for this. -sigh- Do you mind elaborating for this old man." He leans back in his chair.
I explained about how I reincarnated, got bored and left Konoha to come across the Swordsmen and Kage in help, and how Gaara needs a better deal or it will keep hurting him.
"I see. Fine you may come along with me to Suna." I smile brightly at him and he does the same to me. As I was about to walk out I though of something. "Oh yeah before I leave the way to defeat your worse enemy is shadow clones." I casually say this as he starts banging his head on the wall. As I was down the hall I could still hear him saying 'STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT! THE ANSWER WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!' (Literally considering the fact he watches over the Forbidden Scroll. 'Pleasure doing business with you Hokage-sama.'

So a lot has happened since I last updated: school, helping people, tests, quizzes, school, me having a fever 🤒, me having a hour long nosebleed 🤧, me having a fever and a hour long nosebleed on the day of my school's christmas concert with me having a leading part 😑 (luckily none of the audience saw but I needed to leave the stage and blood starting coming out of my mouth yay 😑 (note the heavy sarcasm)) , and did I mention school?
Also if you wanted to know Konohamaru and his friends are 3 in this fanfic cuz they would technically be 1-2 if this was canon.