Pregnancy News

--- 13th of March, 1967 ---

Years after knowing one another ideally and working persistently not only on their platonic with somewhat unspeakably spellbinded feelings for one another, further, on their divine, golden Rome miracle. Years after devoting their unarguable efforts and aiding one another to accomplish ultimate success so that to be Mother Superior and Pope was one of the toughest tasks for them along with concealing the secrets about their secret affair. Secrets that nobody was supposed to know or hear of them at least. They were as sinful as the alluring forbidden fruit in Eden's celestial garden as the serpent tempts Adam and Eve to savor from its insatiable juices of the forbidden fruit, itself. Eventually their wee secret was Judy was the first ever woman, whose Romeo of hers gave his virtue to her shamelessly.

A day after the fatiguing flight from Boston to Rome by spending the rest of their day in a private, nonetheless obnoxiously reeking of stiffing air airplane without missing their flight, the pious members of the clergy have already established in the ancient city with their luggage and being ensured with a compact, nevertheless, convenient and sufficiently expansive apartment just for them. Even if it was against the church and earning the judgmental, grotesque God's glares, casted on them, it was the British compatriot who utterly changed the policies just for him and Judy only, due to the fact they were already intimate and they've been hiding these lethally sinful secrets from the rest of the world for years, subsequently allowing the middle-aged woman to share the same bed with him.

Whilst Timothy was seating on his hardwood, exquisitely lacquered bureau in the special room, linked with the living room as he called it his office which was the sole bonus to the property they possessed, he reclined on the chair and sipping a glass of fresh, lukewarm water as it liquid was encumbering underneath his throat skin, gulping it.

In the meantime, the scintillating sun rays dispersed through the widely open window of his office, consequently bathing the room in vibrant sun light in the wee days of spring as Rome's spring was visibly sooner than Boston's one, factly, the readily different locations of these both cities. The elating, eloquent symphony of the twittering birds outside encircled the compact, luxurious apartment the Mother Superior and the Pope were currently residing. Even the passing strangers under the widely opened window whether smiling, frowning or cackling, their chattering formed a choir.

At last but not least, Jude and Timothy's apartment had a living room, office, a kitchen, a bedroom and a bathroom with a balcony altogether.

Once the retro, obsidian phone commenced to ring, it caught him off guard as he left aloof the glass of water on the bureau, throughout grabbing the earpiece as little did he know who was calling him at the moment until the earpiece was grasped in his mammoth, milky as vanilla hand, clung to his ear and anticipating to response the phone call.

"H-Hello?" Timid murmur echoed through the earpiece, nibbling on the silken skin of his bottom, berry-coloured lip, gawking blankly at the antique clock that ticked incessantly, indicating the current time around ten o'clock in the morning.

"Oh hi, Timothy! It's been years since we've called each other." It was the aspiring man of the cloth's younger sister Anna replying him jubilantly as a beaming smile bloomed on his berry-coloured, damp lips, whereas his heart raced.

"Anna! I haven't heard of you for years." Timothy evoked out in honeyed, cheerful voice. "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, thanks! And how about you too?"

"I'm doing well too. I couldn't be more honored for being a Pope, whilst my rare bird is a Mother Superior by my side." Mirthful, hoarse chuckle zinged his lips.