Paris

Author's Note: I'd like to apologize for postponing to update this story since it has been a week when it was lastly updated, nonetheless here's the new chapter which might be sloppy at times. So bear with me! So much love for everybody! <3 

--- *** ---
--- A Week Later ---
--- 23rd of March, 1967 ---

The week after not only they were already wed couple, resulting by holding a private wedding with no guests, but also phoning Timothy's family to announce them the news for the marriage and being no longer members of the clergy, Jude and Timothy have eventually planned their honeymoon to take its place in Paris.

Paris was the ideal destination for their one week honeymoon even during one of the toughest episodes of Jude's life especially physically. As a future mother, who is still through the dynamic, relentless roller coaster of nausea, morning sicknesses, weight gain, mood swings and food cravings, it didn't prevent her ability to have fun and cherish each authentic moment with her husband. Moreover, Paris was their romantic sanctuary to discover the city of the fashion with its enchanting landmarks, breathtaking nature and ambience which encircled them and the perfect venue for honeymoons by abundance of recently wed couples for a week.

Anyway just a couple of days before their formal flight for Paris, they reserved their own tickets without missing the flight in the wee hours of the morning since a big adventure awaited them. Big adventure by spending almost the entire day jailed in the airplane with galore of tourists, whose dream destination wss actually the same as their.

As soon as the both former devotional members of the church landed in the French capital as they have gathered their luggage, they found the most nigh hotel to book for themselves a room for the rest of the week.

At the moment the former Cardinal was hiking outside with his wife, holding one another's hands, squeezing them as the blonde's lion mane of glossy old Hollywood gilt tresses bounced in a choir under the early spring's balmy, vibrant sun, dispersing its vibrant sunrays below every surrounding. During their wander around the capital's humbly aesthetic, peaceful streets, the Bostonian didn't wear any stilettos, nor any taut garments that were causing any physical discomfort to her even when her small bump was scarcely visible.

Their nostrils inhaled inwardly the dazzling scent of recently blossoming bushes, trees and flowers which they have passed with every took step.

The sun was smiling at them by illuminating with its natural saturating light their exposed fleshes. Exposed fleshes such as their milky as vanilla, creamy as satin hands, their yet youthful, porcelain complexions and partly the Bostonian's still drop-dead gorgeous, long as towers legs which were ideally contoured through the thin dark pantyhose.

The middle-aged woman was dressed up in an ordinary wine red dress with long sleeves and boat neckline, partly exposing her well-defined collarbone and neck, whereas its dress's lacy hem flared across her lovely, round knees. Her petite, frail feet were shoed in obsidian black Mary Jane.

The younger man was actually clothed in a mere pale blue shirt as a handful of buttons were undone, giving a clear view of the beginnings of his hairy, toned chest. His lean, long legs were clothed in midnight black trousers with obsidian black Oxford.