Family Dinner

--- *** ---

--- A Week Later or So ---

--- 29th of March, 1967 ---

After the recently wed couple's honeymoon in Paris, they got back at their home as Timothy's family such as his younger sister Anna, his older brothers Edward and Abraham, besides his mother, Margaret are going to pay a visit to the Howards' apartment by having a family dinner altogether.

First and foremost, during the first months of the former sister of the church's pregnancy, she slightly struggled with cleaning the rooms on her own such as dusting the furniture, which sunk in filth and vacuuming the floors. Nevertheless, the younger man participated emphatically in their housework as it didn't take them more than a handful of hours.

As soon as the evening hours elapsed, whereas the daylight ones already died in the limbo, Jude and Timothy went directly to the airport, in order to welcome the former aspiring Monsignor's family. The former devotional members of the church spent a quarter an hour, anticipating agitatedly the big family.

On one hand, the blonde was agitated how her husband's family is going to treat her, besides are they going to approve and like her as well. Whilst on other hand, in Timothy's case, his unconditional agitation was reckoned in how his mother and siblings will behave in front of his rare bird and will they like her.

Galore of questions whirled in their whirlpool of thoughts especially when they were mostly agitated and mildly nervous in the same time.

What the both sides have a yen more than anything was actually Jude to be approved and well-liked from each family member especially Margaret.

"Come on! This flight takes forever for them to establish here." The British compatriot bleated in a huff as his chocolate brown orbs, lowered impatiently to his watch as he chewed his lip. Meantime, his heart vigorously throbbed into his muscular, contracted chest in anticipation.

"Just be a bit more patient, sweetie! There's something delaying them which might makes sense." The middle-aged lady rested one of her hands on her bump, whilst her solely free, frail arm was dangled around her husband's broad, muscular shoulder. An ivory, emphatically optimistic smile curled upon her naturally mauve, soft as velvet lips. "But there are things, which are worth for worrying rather than these petty issues, bickering with yar patience." She resumed her utterance in alleviating voice as her petite, smooth as satin hand rubbed   loi ůpů his upper back, emboldening him to calm his nerves.

"For example, will my mother and siblings approve you and accept you as a part of our lovely family, right?" In the interim, the blonde bobbed her head in agreement as she wedged reluctantly her lips in a pensive purse. "Aww, Jude! Never keep it in your mind that you will be rejected by either of them! I'm completely certain they will like you, which means they are going to instantly accept you." 

"I hope so." Pessimism tugged her tongue once she spilled it like venom from the serpentine, laced in lethal, agonizing poison tongue. "At least, I bet yar mothar is open-minded enough to embrace the fact I'm yar wife."

"It's alright, rare bird! You shouldn't be concerned what the others think of our relationship and also my mother is open-minded. She will be totally fine with our age gap which is just 10 years only."

All of a sudden, the both once hallowed priest and nun heard chattering with firm British accents, they immediately recognized by being caught off guard by the horde of adults. 

Eventually Anna, Timothy's younger sister was actually in the beginning of her 30s with neck length chestnut bob hair, followed by hazelish-brown pigments, pigmenting her piercing as arrows eyes. The younger woman possessed pale as ghost skin tone with naturally rosy-coloured lips. The brunette was usually dressed up in floral, convenient garments, guarding her slender body built. She wasn't tall at all, factly, her height was measured in 5'4 only. At last but not least, Anna was professionally a psychologist.