S'mores Pt.2

Pairing: Tyler Joseph x Reader

Word count: 1491

Warnings: A little bit of language but I think that is it!

Author's note: I'm really sorry I couldn't get this out yesterday, I just didn't want to rush and force it! Part 3 will be out this Sunday :)

His dark arm tattoos were luminescent on his pale skin, and you couldn't help but stare. Once you realized that you were gawking you averted your eyes away from him. The memories from last night slowly made their way into your mind, his arm wrapped around you and his soft composure. It was as almost if he cared?

Your stomach fluttered at the thought of his hands wrapping around your stomach, and you felt the heat rise to your cheeks. You were forming feelings, and you were not happy about it. What if you have had these feelings longer than you knew? What if he felt the same way? Suddenly, the inside of your sleeping bag and blankets became small and claustrophobic and you threw them off of you with a fit of rage.

"Jesus," Tyler mumbled. "You scared me, I thought you were asleep."

"I'm just hot." You stayed facing away from him in case you were still noticeably blushing.

"Josh and Y/F/N have been awake for a while so I'm going to out there."

"Okay," you whispered. You waited until you heard the tent flap zip back up and Tyler was fully gone. You let out a sigh and rubbed your eyes. Tomorrow was the couples birthday, and today was going to be spent hiking but for some reason, you wished it was the last day already. Usually, you loved your camping trips with Y/F/N, but this time your brain had so many conflicting emotions you really just wanted to be cuddled up in your bed watching Netflix.

You changed into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt with a hoodie over that. The weather wasn't as nice as it usually when at the beginning of June, but you were just glad that it wasn't raining. That would have made it 100 times worse.

Y/F/N welcomed you with a small bottle of orange juice right when you walked out of the tent, and you took it with a smile. You glanced over at Tyler and Josh who were sitting together eating a bowl of cereal.

"You and Josh were quite loud last night," you whispered to your friend. She stared at you with wide eyes.

"You heard?"

You laughed, "Yes, and so did Tyler. We thought it was a bear."

Y/F/N covered her face with her hands and groaned, "God, that is so embarrassing."

"It's all good, Y/F/N." You patted her back as you both headed over to where the boys where.

"How did you sleep, Y/N?" Josh asked.

You shrugged, "Besides for thinking there was a bear I guess fine." You opened up your bottle of orange juice and took a swig.

"Did you two cuddle?" Josh teased and the liquid that was in your mouth game spurting out all over you.

"Nice," was all Tyler said. You wiped your mouth and looked over at Y/F/N who was looking at you with confusion.

"No, why would we cuddle?" you spoke fast, probably a little bit too fast. "Like we had to sleep close because those tents are small but we didn't cuddle?"

"Y/N, calm down, it was just a joke," Josh was chuckling nervously. His eyes darted from yours to Tyler's, and back to yours.

"Okay, yeah, a joke," you reminded yourself. You got up from your chair to go help yourself to a bowl of cereal.