U

[Kang Seohyun's POV] ( 2016, Seungcheol and Seohyun's Hometown, Daegu)

I was surprised. Petals of roses are on the floor. And in the wall, there are our pictures. I looked at them one by one. The time where I spilled ice cream on his favorite coat. The time where we spent the night at Mrs. Lee's house. The time where in the Middle School's cafeteria. There are nice memories of Seungcheol and I. I chuckled when I saw myself being squished by Seungcheol. I looked at the mirror of the dance practice room and I regain every memories here, good or bad. Either way they are memories. Then there is a picture when we are in prom. He asked me to prom. Hah... I will never wear those 5 inch heels again. I tripped and we almost kissed.

"Are you done? I'm waiting hyun, I'm waiting" I turned to see Seungcheol in a tux. He looks cute and handsome there. I looked at myself only wearing comfortable clothes. He chuckled. "No matter how you dressed, you always look beautiful" He said. "Oh my god, Jihoon can you please lend me your guitar so I can beat this cheesy camel up!" I shouted. "Seohyunniee!" Seungcheol whined. I just patted his head.

"Look, Seohyun, I've been keeping this for a long time. You haven't got my answer yet remember? When you confessed to me then you just ran away? Well, I got my answered and I chose to keep it. Until I saw you again at the entertainment. That convinced me to say it to you. Seohyun, Will you be my girlfriend?" He said as he holds my hands.

"Ne, Ne, Ne" I said as I hugged him. After that we intertwined our hands together.

I would never know I will be in a relationship with this dorky camel.