Chapter one

Hey I'm Promise, I am 16 and I am getting a little bit famous on YouTube and vine. I get a lot of hate tho. I get hate from the people at my school and people over the internet. I don't have a lot of friends. So now I'm going to tell you my story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in my room finishing my homework. I grab my phone to see that I'm being spammed by hate comments on YouTube. I put my phone down and try not to cry. Then I reamber what my best friends (he got in a car crash) said to me. Never give up I will always love you forever. That's what he told me before he past. I was sitting there thinking about him when my mom walks in.

"Promise the phone is for you." She says handing me the phone. I take the phone.

"Hello?" I say with a nervous voice.

"Are you Promise Jones?" The person asks.

"yes who are you?" I ask with fear in my voice

" Hello Promise I'm the manager for Magcon and I have seen some of your vines and YouTube videos and I wanted you to join Magcon. would you like to?" He asked

"wait what are you joking!!!! I would love to thank you thank you thank you!!!!" I say trying not to yell in to the phone.

"hahaha ok well we will see you tomorrow at 8:30 at the show place." he says well laughing.

" haha thank you see you tomorrow." I hang up and scream and roll of my bed. my mom runs in.

" What's wrong!! " she yells

" nothing mom but I'm in Magcon!!!!!!! " I say looking at her still laying on the floor.

" Honey that's great but it is 12:30 in the morning go to bed " she closes my door and I go to bed.