Chapter two

The next morning I wake up and I get dressed in high rise shorts and a Nirvana tank top that is cut on the back. I go in to my bathroom and do my normal makeup and I straiten my hair.

" PROMISE ITS 8:00 HURRY UP! " My mom yells at me.

I run to the door. "I'm ready let's go." As I put my black vans on.

We get in to my truck and since I'm learning to drive she let's me drive. When we get there I park the truck. I start getting butterfly's in my stomach.

" Have fun just call me if you need anything I'm going to take the bus to sam's house." my mom said getting out of my truck and slamming the door.

Sam is her Boyfriend. I grabbed the key, gets out and locks my truck. As I'm walking to the doors I see all the people lined up and I see the manager waiting to me. when I was walking past all the girls and everyone giving my death glares. When I got to the manager he took me inside.

" I'm glad you came Promise. we are all happy that you are part of our family." He said as we were walking.

" I am too. " I say smiling as we walk in to the room were the show is going to be.

All the guys and mahogany were staring at me.

"Guys this is Promise she is are new member. I will let you guys get to know her and get ready for the show." He says walking away.

I walk over and sit on the edge of the stage and mahogany walks over to me.

" Hey I'm mahogany and your Promise?" She says to me smiling.

I look at her. "Yes I'm Promise nice to meet you." I answer with a big smile on my face, then we both see Taylor starring at me.

" Why is he starring at me?" I ask a little confused.

"Hahaha I think he might like you." mahogany answers laughing.

"Taylor Caniff liking me? hahahaha your funny!" I say laughing a lot.

"Girl you are really pretty to be honest any guy would be lucky to have you as a friend." She says looking me in the eyes.

"Awwwwwww thank you that's the first time anyone has ever said that to me." I say smiling. She hugs me.

" well welcome to the family!" She says as she runs over to Aaron to help him set up. I look at my phone and see a lot of hate comments again.

"wow I've never seen that much hate on one person" I look up startled and see that Taylor was reading over my shoulder.

" oh uhhhh ya It really sucks." I say looking down. He lifts my chin up.

" Promise it will be ok I'm here for you." Taylor hugs me.

We pull apart. "Thank you." I smile.

He smiles back. "so are you going to do a song today?" Taylor asks me.

"ummmmm I could I know a song, Do you think I should?" I ask Taylor. "Yes you should, you are an amazing singer." He smiles.

"hahaha well thank you. haha ok." I say laughing.

" Hey I'm just telling you the truth!" He says smiling and pushing me gently.

"Awwwwww that's sweet." I say blushing. " Awwwwwww you look so cute when you blush! " He grabs my face.

"oh my god!!!!!! I'm not cute!!!!!" I say blushing more and pushing on his chest. He let's go of my face and we both laugh for like 3 minutes. Bart walks in.

"come on guys get ready and Promise are you going to do anything for this show?" He asks.

"Yes I am." I say looking at him then Taylor pokes me in the side. I turn around and look at him with big eyes. " That was rudeeeeeeeeeee! " I say like a little kid.

"Hahahaha your so cute come on we are going backstage." Taylor says grabbing my hand and pulls me backstage with everyone else. Everyone stands there then a someone raps there arms around my waist.