Chapter three

I turn my head around scared and I see Taylor standing there smiling at me. I smile back and move closer to him. Bart walks over to all of us.

"Ok everyone are you ready we are going to have a good show and mahogany you know when Promise is doing your song?" He looks at mahogany.

"yes I do we are good." she answers then looks at me and Taylor and smiles.

I smile and Taylor pulls me closer and whispers to me "you are going to do great." I smile more and we all walk out and he walks beside me.

We ended up doing random s***. Then Jack and Jack sang Flights. Then mahogany pulled me over to her DJ centre.

" what song are you doing?" she asks me.

" How to be a heartbreaker." I say as she looks for it.

when she finds it she passes me a mic and she starts the song. I sang the song. I didn't fail, a lot of people liked it I was so happy. When I was done the song Taylor came over and hugged me.

" you were amazing! " Taylor said with a big smile with his arms around my waist and my arms around his neck. Nash walks over to us.

"Guys do you need a room? Hahahahaha" Nash says to us laughing which makes everyone else laugh.

I look up at him smiling and laughing and he's laughing too. we all sit down and Shawn brings his guitar and a chair out.

Well we were all talk Taylor put his arm around me and brought me close to him and whispered to me "Promise when this is done can I talk to you alone?" I look at him.

" Sure of course." He smiles and keeps his arm around me. I smile and we listen to Shawn's songs.

When Shawn was done we all go to the signing table and I sit down. everyone goes over to all the guys and mahogany. I sat there watching them all then Taylor walked away from all the fans and came and got me.

"come on you are part of the family." Taylor said putting his hand out to me.

I take his hand and we walk over and we take pictures. We finished the show and I was talking to Cameron when out of no where I was picked up bridle style.

"AHHHHHH!" I scream holding on to the person with my arms around there neck and my eyes closed.

"Hahahaha your so cute promise." I open my eyes and see that Taylor is holding me and I smile.

" so can we go talk now?" he asked then puts me over his shoulder " to bad you get no choice Hahahaha!"