Special Chapter

Slendy: Pretty much a canon chapter... probably? I don't know, just keep in mind that this is a special chapter.

 probably? I don't know, just keep in mind that this is a special chapter

______________________________________________

"Hey uh..... pest, do you mind getting off of me?

"Nu, Nixium will stay here on Chibi." She smiled.

"But I still have to go to work."

"Nu. Chibi won't go to work today, he will stay here!"

"You're not the boss of me okay?! Now get off." I then push her away from me causing her to roll on the floor.

"Owwy!" She then hold her head.

"Anyway, I'll be back at night so be sure to get out of this place." I said getting dressed and opening the door.

"Aye!" She salutes.

I sigh and exited my apartment, closing the door afterwards. The sun shines upon me and I began to walk my way to my workplace. The birds flying around and chirping in the air, after about fifteen minutes of walking, i finally arrived and began to do my job. It was nothing special about my job, you can say it was boring and tiring. At least I consider my coworkers here as my friends and so did they. I wonder what the pest is doing at the moment...

................

The small cat girl is having a hard time reaching for the handle of the fridge, she has been jumping up and down in attempt to reach it but sadly, she was just too short.

"Ahh! Big white box is too big!!" She yelled.

...............

I wonder how she know me anyway... could it be that we have met before? If so, I would've remember her too. Maybe there are just so many things in my mind that I can't remember little things.

"Y/N, your shift will end a bit early. The person who will take your place in the night will start an hour earlier." My coworker said.

"Thanks for reminding me." Is all I said before he walks away.

I remember her suddenly appearing in my appartment and ate all my donuts. Those are her most favorite type of sweets, that's probably why she stayed with me.. but... of all the people who have donuts with them also, why did she stayed with me? That's the question that I might leave unanswered.

Several hours later, the person that will take my place finally arrived and I grab my stuff then leave the place. I look at my watch to see it's six thirty in the evening. I decided to stop by a donut shop again and bought a dozen for me and the pest. As I walk down the streets I could see a person helping a homeless child.

I smiled at the thought of others helping the homeless and poor. Suddenly I remember something.

.