Best Fathers Day Ever (ONE SHOT)

NOT APART OF THE STORYLINE LOL <3
COMMENT!!! Please

"Go to daddy! Wake him up!" Alex set Alayna on the bed while watching her crawl to him

"Go to daddy! Wake him up!" Alex set Alayna on the bed while watching her crawl to him. "Wake him up baby girl." Alayna looked at her mommy confused as to how she expected her to wake him up. She climbed on top of him laying down. Alex laughed before she began to drag her hand across his chest. "Wakey Wakey."

Derek moved waking up slightly. "Nooooo. It's Sunday. I want to sleep in." He pulled his wife down into the bed with him.

"No get up! It's Father's Day." She laughed being smothered by him.

"Exactly it's Father's Day, and I just want to lay in my bed with my two favorite girls."

"You don't want breakfast?" She asked.

"No. Now Get your fine ass in the bed with me and my daughter."

"Ugh fine but we can't stay in it too long, we have to go to Star's house for Dinner and we have to leave earlier to help." Alexandra climbed in the bed with Derek and Alayna. She got in on the other side of Derek since strawberry was occupying the other side.

"Now everybody close their eyes and sleep." Alex moved her head on Derek's chest. But Alayna was not having that, she pushed Alex head off of his chest.

"Heyyy! What was that for?" Alex sat up. Strawberry looked at her mommy rolling her eyes wrapping her little arm around her daddy.

"Woooow you don't want me laying on him? He was mines first!" The sassy one year old turned her head ignoring her mother's words. Her daddy belonged to her and her only.

"Wow rudeness. Don't get them legs popped." The way her attitude was set up her parents were trying to let her build her character. But she was a little diva and it could be a lot sometimes. She had this habit of throwing herself or kicking her legs when she wasn't getting her way. Typical pre-toddler shenanigans.

Alex went to lay on her husband again, but strawberry moved her head again. "Alayna cut it out." Derek said sternly.

Strawberry looked at her dad with her big eyes full of innocence. "Don't look at me like that you know what you're doing. Let mommy lay down."

Strawberry started to say her new favorite word at the moment. But seeing the look on her daddy's face made her change her mind. She threw her head in her father chest and laid back down.

"You know this is your fault right?"

"My fault! How is it my fault?" He asked genuinely confused.

"You spoil her, you were bad cop at first now it's me. We can't be switching roles, it has to be the same person. Mommy good cop. Daddy bad cop. Not the other way around."

"My apologies I stopped you two from double teaming me."

"Apology not accepted. Can we talk about you wearing a shirt to bed again? I want to snuggle close and grab you but I can't."