White Chocolate

🗣🗣 COMMENT!! 🗣🗣

Thursday, February 13th, 2021

"Daddy! Can we get a special Valentine for Maddie?" Aidan asked as he pushed the cart through target.

"Special how?" He asked his son.

"I don't know, I just want her to have something better than what Mickey can give her."

"Who's Mickey?"

"Her boyfriend." He said Salty.

"Ohhh. So you're upset because has a boyfriend? Do you like Maddie?"

"No I'm not upset. That's my friend but she said she can't talk to me as much because Mickey always calls her on his iPad."

"Damn so Mommy got her an iPad so y'all could talk and now she's using that same iPad to talk to someone else. These girls ain't loyal." Derek shook his head.

"Yeah these girls ain't loyal. But I still want to get her a special valentine."

"That's cool we gotta get some for glam ma, strawberry and mommy. I've got just the idea."
————————————————————

"MOMMMYYY!" Aidan yelled into the house.

"Aye what I tell you about all that yelling! Stop doing that."

"Sorry daddy."

"What's wrong Aidy?" She rushed out the room.

"Nothing he was looking for you." Derek sucked his teeth.

"Yeah mommy I was looking for you! We got the valentines for class! Look they're Spider-Man!"

"Wow that's cute! Do you have the list your teacher gave you? We can start on them while daddy cooks dinner." She smirked at him.

"I thought it was mommy's turn to cook dinner."

"Nope my son wants me to help him do his valentines for class. See!" She pointed to the bags.

"Alright Mrs. Jones but the kitchen cleanup is on you."

"Deal!"

Alex and Aidan put together the valentines for him to take to class. Derek was making dinner while Alayna was down for the night.

Aidan explained to Alex the special box they were making was for Maddie and Derek has promised to take him to her school tomorrow morning so he could give it to her.

She looked to Derek for an explanation and he shook his head. "It's man stuff. I can't tell you."

"Man stuff? Who's the man? Not y'all."

"Tell mommy stop trying to play us Aidy!" He said bringing them plates of Spaghetti.

"Yeah stop trying to play me mommy." Aidan mocked Derek.

"Boy, keep following your ugly daddy and you're gonna get your feelings hurt."

"See there you go playing my son. Eat your food Ad. Don't worry about mommy." Alex stick her tongue out at Derek eating more of her food.

"Alright you gonna be using that tongue later."

"To do what?" Aidan asked curiously.

"Nothing finish your food." Derek told him.

"I'm done, can I have some juice please?"

"Put your plate in the kitchen, wash your hands, and then you can have it. Can you pour it yourself or do you want a caprisun?"