CHAPTER 19

SOOYOUNG / JOY POV

"You?”

" Hi!"

I have to hold it.. hold it.. hold it

"That's okay, you can let it go (sings Let It Go by Idina Menzel) " Y/N suddenly speaks.

"Eh?"

"I know that you're holding your laugh.. That's fine you can laugh, however your face while holding laugh is cute" She said which makes me blushed.

Gosh, she has to stop now before I'm dying blushing too much due to her.

"Anyways..." Y/N said which grabbed my attention.

"What brings you here?"

"For a coffee of course," I said

She nodded and take my order.

Once done, she placed my coffee and sat in front of me.

"Don't you have work?" I asked not to say that I don't like her to sit with me but her work is more important.

"What? You don't like me?" She said which makes me panicked.

"What! No! That's not what I mean!... I..I...mean.. you got work and its important!!" I defended myself.

"Hahahah!! You should look at your face!! You look terrified!" Y/N said.

"Of course I am! I dont want you to misunderstood!" I argued.

"However..." Y/N said while looking straight to my eyes.

"You are way more important than my job" Her sentence makes me blushed. God.. She wont stop making me blush arent she?

"What time your shift ends?" I said back to my main reason why I came here.

"Why did you asked? You don't like me at all" Y/N said frowning.

"What! Since when I said that?!"

"You were hoping me to go earlier..."

"That's because I don't want you to get fired!!" I explained.

"Really?"

"Yes!!”

"I don't trust it unless...."

"Unless what?"

"You confessed"

"What!" She said casually yet made my hearbeat goes faster like hell.

"I'm just kidding! God, you should had seen your face! You hates me that much huh?"

"What do you mean hates?"

"Your frowned and your face becomes red! That's mean you don't want to confess"

"That's not true!”

"Then whats true?" She asked

"Err..Hey! You still didn't answer my question!" I said trying to change the topic.

"What question?" She's really a forgetful person aren't she?

"What time that your shift ends?”

"Ooh! Well..my shift ends....NOW!" "Why did you ask?"

"Eh? It's nothing I just want to ask you out"

"Like a date?" Y/N said while wiggling her eyebrow..Nope..not this time..I used my acting skills to maintain my straight face.

"Whatever you think it is" I answered not to show that actually I was hoping that it is a date.

"Then a date it is" Y/N said pulling out her apron and takes her stuff before handing her hand.

"Let's go, date"

To Be Continued..
Haiii~ I just finished my English Big Exam which made me terrified all day..But you guys gives me strength😂..So I updated...yohoho..
Don"t forget to vote, comment and share....bue lovesss