letter number ten

By the time you read this, I'll be dead.

Abbigale, what can I say, your my little peanut.  Or, thats what I would call you, but you hated it.  But I love you Abbigale, no matter how much we would tease eachother, you and I, we would always stick together.

I'm so sorry I've sunk this low, I guess I'm not thinking about you and dad, how me kill myself may affect your guys' lives.  

But Abbi, stay strong, and shake it off, try your best to forget about me, okay?

I love you so much, dont think I dont, because I do.  You and dad are my only two bestfriends, and let me tell you something, I couldnt ask for better bestfriends.  

-Talia Henderson

Talia's gone?  Why would she kill herself? She had nice life, she didnt like her life though.  

But I'm smart, I bet no one thought of this before.

I run to Talia's room, and see her laying on her bed, with her eyes closed.  I run over to her and try to wake her up, but its not working.

"Talia, wake up, you have to wake up, I need you." I say, as I begin crying.  But I wipe away the tears, because I'm 7 years old, I'm a big girl.

"Wake up Talia, wake up!" I say, shaking her.

"Daddy!  Talia's not waking up!" I scream through the house, and that was the last thing I remember before I started crying a lot, (not like a big girl,) and I heard the ambulance truck outside.

mixed emotions about this last note.  Be ready for one more chapter though:)