|BUG!|

"Y/N?"

Johnny looked around your and his room. You thought about his expression and laughed mentally.

You were actually hiding in the big closet of the room. Johnny just now arrived home from studio. He always hugs you when he comes back. But as you were hiding from him, he was searching the whole house in search of you.

"C'mon Y/N, I know you're in the kitchen..." You hear Johnny's sound downstairs. You kept laughing silently. You noticed inside the closet, again.

It was so much dark inside it. You couldn't even notice the clothes hanged in it. All seemed pitch black. But the darkness couldn't scare you as you weren't afraid of darkness. You even chuckled when you remembered 'closet game' of which Johnny was much scared. You never believed in paranormal 'things'.

But suddenly you heard very small and little steps in the closet. As if a light, very light thing was walking near you in its little swift legs. You couldn't figure out it until the little thing crawled over your shoulder.

"AHHHHHHH!!! JOHNNY SAVE ME!!" You screamed your life out jumping out of the closet. You got hell scared thinking about ehat it could be. And shrugging yourself to get rid of the little bug.

And just then your superman, your love and your husband came in your service. He ran into the room and finding you he hugged you tightly, trying to stop your craziness.

"Okay okay now calm down!" He said hugging you more closer.

"Oh John. Thank God you're here." You finally controlled yourself. You look up to meet his eyes but find him suppressing his laugh.

"What? Why are you laughing?" You said pouting.

He pulled your cheeks and said, "Aww, my sweetie...You're still sooo afraid of bugs."

You hit him playfully in his chest. And say shivering, "You won't believe...it was a COCKROACH!"

Johnny laughed wholeheartedly listening to you. You forget everything and look at his smile.

Aww! How beautiful his smile is!

"Staring, huh?" Johnny smirked. Man, you got caught.

You smiled and said, "Yes my mister. Or I guess I have other faces to stare?" You stated your words.

Johnny frowned but hugged you tightly, "Don't even dare to think that."

you hugged him back, burying your face in his chest. After a moment, you smirked and said, "Closet game?"

"Oh God....no!" Johnny left you and you laughed at his reaction.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest update ever!

But I had a very big reason for this. My phone broke some days ago!😭 And I had exams, too.

Make sure to leave a vote or comment! (If you wish)