|Funeral|

Your Own POV

CRASH!

And that's how my life ended.

***

I had a lot of friends. A lot of best friends. A loving family, millions of dollars to spend, beauty, boyfriend and everything you can think about.

But here I am, lying in my own coffin.

That's just my corpse. I'm looking at my corpse. Wow.

Who knew this was possible?

A lot of people attended my funeral. I looked at a newspaper where the devastating picture of my Lamborghini with my dead body coated with blood.

That looked terrible.

The mostly people around were unknown to me.

I looked for my friends. I wanted to wipe all the tears off their face.

I found them, in a closed room.

Burning our group pictures laughing.

I didn't believe my eyes. I found my own best friend dancing while tearing and scattering our lovely pictures.

"I never liked her as a friend. Not even like an enemy." She said.

I broke down. This was never possible. How could they smile? How could they do this?

I wanted to tear off their smiles.

But I backed off. I had more important things to do.

I looked for my parents. They were in their private room. They already got ready and were discussing something with a smile.

Tears brimmed my eyes. I went closer to them.

Dad was talking about me.

"Don't worry love, we'll have another one. You know fosters are meant to end like this." My own father said this.

So I was a foster. Truth revealed. Haha, how funny.

"Hmm...you're right. Remember Henry's son Caleb? Even he was foster child, died at 12. And Y/N is just 3 years older. No worries then." Mom ended with a wide smile of hope.

I wanted to spit on their face. How could they say this? I wanted to destroy everything around. But I just couldn't. I cried out loud in sadness.

"Don't forget to wear the sad and broken face." Dad joked.

So amazing. I wished I knew this before my death. I wish I heard all this before.

Now there was only one person remaining in my life.

Johnny.

My forever known parents, my friends were smiling. So what would my 1 year boyfriend do? He shouldn't have attended the funeral.

I found a mirror. I looked so faded. I realized I was fading away with time.

I had no time. I had to see him before my funeral ends.

I found him.

Outside the church. Sitting alone, his back to me.

I rushed to him. I could fly.

He was silent. He was holding a picture of him and I, where I kissed his cheek and he smiled brightly.

His eyes were swollen. His hair was totally messy. His hands were shaking.

"Why you left me, babe, why?" His voice was shaky. Tears started to flow down his cheeks.

He cared, he actually cared for me.

He loved me with his heart.

I wanted to scream in happiness. He loved me. Only he. I tried to wipe his tears away.

When my faded hand touched his face, he flinched. I backed off.

He looked around. Oh my gosh. He understood my presence. I called him, "John!" my voice was husky.

He looked scared. But he finally recognized my voice, "Y/N?"

"Yes it's me." I cried.

"This isn't possible... She can't be alive." He was confused.

"No babbu I'm Y/N. I'm here."I touched his hand.

He felt me. He shakily held my hand.

"I can't see you." He was looking everywhere but no sign of me.

My time was ending.

I said, "My time is less. Please attend my funeral. And.. Can I hug you?"

He nodded furiously. He stood up and hug me tight. He felt me. I felt him. I felt his heartbeat. But I had no heart.

"I miss you." He cried.

"Let's go". I pulled him to my corpse. The funeral stated I told him to keep silent. He cried silently.

I was going back to my coffin.

Bye babe. I waved him goodbye.

And when I finally laid down in my body. I ended.

__________________________________________________________

So here's it. 😭😭😭😭😭. I can't even stop my tears "Everything I wanted" just breaks my heart.

Please VOTE & COMMENT!!!

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭