Her house- Chapter 3

I think I am gonna type Y/N instead of R/U/N or F/W/I/N because it'll be easier for me
~thischill

Su Tart's Point Of View
I looked at her as the bell rung, "Hey maybe we go to ur hous?" I said cursing at myself for my lack of grammar. Surprisingly, she nodded at me and said. "Sure, my mom probably is home. I think she'll allow it." Y/N said, raising her bracelet covered arms. She grabbed my hands and proceeded to drag me to the school exit. "I know we don't live that far from the school, let's just walk home."
I nodded silently as she grinned and started to run, while dragging me basically. It hurt like hell, but eh, I can't say much to make her stop. She is super fast so we were at her house entrance in 5 minutes. She told me, "Don't talk to my brother, he will basically tease me saying stuff like 'Y/N has a boyfriend~' and 'Su Tart and Y/N Sittin' in a tree~' So please just avoid him at all costs." I looked down slightly red and said, "Ok." She smiled at me and unlocked the door as we walked to her room. I glanced at her home, it looks identical to ours! But, at least that means I'll adapt quickly. "Su Tart..? Su Tart~!" I snapped out of my thoughts, "Oh sorry Y/N!!! Am was just distracted!" I squeak.  "Well, if you say so buddy!" She says patting my head. I wipe the sweat off my forehead, "He..." I giggle, without reason. "Something funny?" She says raising an eyebrow at me. "No.. not realli.."

Y/N's Point Of View
Su Tart sure is off a bit.. Should I ask him why? No, probably not, he'll get offended.. "Hey Su Tart! Let sit at my desk!" I say, gesturing my hand to paper covered desk. He nods shyly, but still sits and gazed off again. Does he like me or something? NO! Stupid Y/N! Don't think so arrogantly! I sat by Su Tart and we had a nice conversation about the most ridiculous things! Such as: How stupid some people are at school, and how weird our substitute in Science class is, and about the walking Barbie dolls at school. Over all we exchanged contacts and promised to talk tomorrow, I think that Su Tart is a nice boy though.

Oof only 411 words.