Chapter: 20 Mikes Surprise 😦💜

Mikes eyes widen.. he's speechless.. mike doesn't know what is happening right now. He was in the car about two hours.. and now he's at this surprise for him.

Mike: ba ba babe... a fucking Beach house..?????

Dylan: well yeah baby. We always said we wanted to be out of California so.. what about Miami  beach Florida..???

Mike: but baby.. omg I'm so shocked... wait is it ours... do we have.. it..

Dylan: yes baby. It's ours I have the contract inside.. do you like this house or we can keep looking..??

Mike: no no no I love it big pool hot tub and balconies all around the house.. baby omg babe this is amazing!

Dylan: it's the least I can do because after high school I don't care what our parents saying we moving down here!

Mike: baby this is the most amazing thing anyone did for me. Omg baby I'm gonna cry!

Dylan: baby don't cry please!! I love you!

Mike: babe you are the most incredible man ever!

Mike took a picture of the house! Witch is above! Dylan showed him all 8 rooms! What are they going to do with 8 bedrooms.. Dylan has another surprise for mike.. they are saying the night here! Because Dylan is too tired to drive back!

Mike: baby are we going.. back to the hotel?

Dylan: no we are staying here for tonight.. that's the second surprise..

Mike: OMFG BABE I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!

Dylan: haha baby I love you too babe!  I just want us to live a happy life together!

Mike eyes started to swell up with tears Dylan presses his lips against mikes lips and gave him the most incredible kiss ever! Dylan grabs mikes ass. Mike moans into the kiss. Mike lifts up Dylan's muscle shirt and places his finger right inside of his bellybutton. Mike starts fingering it. Dylan is starting to get more and more exited. He's big long dick is growing. Dylan takes off his clothes even his boxers and jumps into the pool..

Dylan: come on in babe the water is fine!

Mike: um i don't know baby.

Dylan: oh don't be such a pussy bitch!

Mike: I'm not a Bitch!

Dylan: the Prove that you are not a bitch!

Mike takes off his shirt and pants off.

Dylan: and boxers!!! Boy!

Mike also takes off his pants and jumps in the pool with Dylan. Dylan swam towards him wraps his leg arounds mikes waist. Mike brings Dylan closer as the floating in the pool.. Dylan leaning back, and mike saw his bellybutton pop out.. mike places his index finger inside his belly button. Dylan lets out a soft moan. Witch turns into a louder moan as mike is sucking and fingering Dylan's ass at the same time.. mike and Dylan is having the time of their life in a Pool they can call their own!!

Dylan starting to moan even louder as mike sticks he's big thick dick inside of Dylan's asshole. Mike starts to making sweet love to Dylan in the pool.  Mike pushes more and more inside Dylan with every thrust. With every push Dylan gets louder. Dylan is moaning so loud now that it's turning on mike even more.. so he keeps going harder and harder. Mike fingers his bellybutton with ever thrust. He goes real deep in Dylan's bellybutton.