Chapter Five: Love is Love

Dylan and mike just had some pretty passionate sex.. Dylan is laying down on the bed next to mikey.. looking up at the ceiling trying to process what just happened not to long ago.. mikes hand.. slides down to his belly button and he sticks a finger into his belly button.. Dylan didn't even notice. Mike is going deep into Dylan's bellybutton.. he looks at his face it's totally calm and relaxed..

Dylan: why do I feel relax...?
Mike: I don't know...
Dylan: well I like feeling relax..
Mike: good! I'm glad I can make you feel relaxed!

Mike still fingering Dylan's bellybutton.. looking at his belly button wanting to suck on it.. so he sneakily puts his lips in Dylan's abs and kiss every pack.. Dylan is in Ecstasy, with every kiss on his abs.. Dylan is starting to breath heavier.. his heart starting to pump faster... his dick getting hard.. mike keeps sucking on Dylan's bellybutton. Mikes hands moves up and down Dylan's rock hard fit body! With Dylan's eyes rolling back into his head with pleasure.. Dylan screams "ok I submit to you."

Mike's eyes widen and was shocked that came out from Dylan aka The "straight all American boy." Mikes starts sucking his big dick.. within seconds he submitted to mike and cum all in mike's mouth... the boys just sat there in silence.. then.. Dylan breaks the silence..

Dylan: um... that was um amazing.. thank you mike.. I.. have a question tho?...

Mike: yes? What's your question..?

Dylan: um.. where you sucking My bellybutton..???

Mike: um... yes I'm not gonna lie.. to you! I was! Um why..??? Did you liked it..??

Dylan: um.. yeah.. I did. I um.. never had that done.. before and it was so amazingly good!

Mike: well I'm.. glad that I was your first one!

Dylan.. leans up to mike.. looks into his big brown eyes.. and moves closer and places his lips on mikes lips and starting to make out.. mike closes his eyes and takes Dylan's lips.. lip biting and grinding all happens. They pull back from the kiss.

Mike: wow... your really a awesome kisser!

Dylan: thanks!

Mike: so do you want me too finger your bellybutton again?

Dylan: yes omg yes please.

Mike: okay I will!

Mike's hands slide down Dylan's   Strong chest.. down to his abs.. then puts two fingers inside of Dylan's bellybutton.. as soon as he feels his bellybutton being fingered he stretches out more...  mike grabs more of his abs and stomach. As he pushes down Dylan's dick... is getting hard.  Mike is using his signature move to make a hot guy to submit to him!! It's called the claw! Dylan is moaning and groaning! As he pushes down more and more! Dylan is still fighting it... mike then licks the tip of his dick.. and precum.. is already forming!

Dylan: noooo noooo I'm not submitting

Mike: oooh yes you are I'm the master!

Dylan: fuckkkk fuckkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike: submit to me!!! I wanna make you cum!

Dylan: no submissions here boy!!!!

Mike: okay you made me do this!

Mike then sticks a finger inside of Dylan's ass.. he starts fingering his ass while he has the claw in his stomach and licking the tip of his dick! Three penetration all at once he adds another finger inside of Dylan!

Dylan: mmmm I mmmm never will submit..
Mmmm

Mike: oh yes you will baby!

Mike then remove all fingers and puts his dick inside of Dylan! Mike starts pounding in Dylan both moaning both having amazing time. Just then..

Dylan: OKAY OKAY I SUBMIT TO YOU!!!!!

Mike: good now cum! Babe cum I want it my mouth!!!!

Dylan shoots his load  on his abs  and chest! Mike is sucking up the cum out of his bellybutton! Dylan moans as mikes tongue touches Dylan sweetspot in his bellybutton! Then mike cums inside of Dylan!

Dylan: that was better.. then lastnight!

Mike: see I told you! I am the champ!

Dylan: oh shush! I will make you submit and you know I will!

Mike: ha ha ha ha this is what you think!!! Hey are you hungry?

Dylan: fuck yeah! I'm staving!!!

Mike: okay lets go have dinner..?? Dylan... will you be my boyfriend..

Dylan:... um...umm... ________________________________Woah!!!!!!!!!! WTFH did mike just asked Dylan to be his boyfriend..????? What do you think Dylan is going to say???????? Like OMG!  Do you think he will say yes!????? You know that Dylan is Playing the straight guy how is this going to work!!!!!!!!