30 (last part!)

Y/n's POV:

When I got home I quickly ran up to my bedroom. I plopped on my bed and sighed. I thought about every time he looked at her. My heart felt like it just got stabbed. Then I had a great idea. I quickly ran down the stairs again and out the door!

I ran up to the house and knocked on it. He opened it and said "what the hell do you want y/n?" And I rolled my eyes and said "Henry, I need you to do a favor for me, and if you do it than I'll........help you hunt deer for a week.....please?!" And he thought for a second and said "what do you want me to do?" And i evilly smiled.

At cheer practice in the gym

Richie's POV:

I sat on the bleachers and just stared at Cheryl in complete awe! I mean how more beautiful can this girl get?!

Y/n's POV:

I hid behind the bleachers and waited for Henry to make his move. I saw him walk into the gym and walking towards the girls. Then Cheryl saw Henry and stopped the girls from cheer. He walked over to her and said "hey aren't you that beautiful redhead cheerleader from the last football game?"

And she fake smiled and said "why yes I am, what are you doing here handsome?" And she bit her lip at him. And I could see Richie in complete shock. Then Henry said "I just wanted to come see you guys practice, I'm Henry by the way!" And smirked at her.

She blushed. And then he said "why don't after practice you and me go to Pop's?" And she smiled and nodded. Richie looked like he was about to murder Henry. I saw Richie get up and walk out of the gym.

I followed him and wanted to catch up with him. After both of us were in the empty hallway, I yelled "hey Rich." And he stopped in his tracks. He slowly turned around and looked at me. I looked him and shyly smiled. And he said "what are you doing here?"

And i said "I wanted to see you." And he said "why?" And I rolled my eyes and said "because Rich, I love you, and I can't stand seeing you with Cheryl." And he slowly walked towards me and said "you do?"

And I smiled and slowly started to cry. "Richard Tozier you are my safe place when I go through rough shit, you are always there when I need you, I love all the nicknames you give me, and hell....all the jokes about Eddies mom, you make me feel like someone loves me." And soon enough he was right in front of me. I could feel his breathe on my face. And then he whispered "because someone does love you y/n and it's me." And slowly our lips connected!"

THE END!!!!

Author:

Thank you to all who read this book and the first Richie Tozier book! Thank you for all the support and nice comments. They always make my day! I really enjoyed writing this sequel! I can not wait until IT 2 comes out! I'm so excited to see my trash mouth!