Rise of Karma

Ok guys, so in this part, Slenderman gathered enough creepypastas to be a family. So now he has a family. Ok, continue... 

 12 Years Later: 

       This just in, reporters have seen, from the forest, a rise in multiple murder cases. Most police find these cases to have been caused by an animal attack. No weapon has been detected involved with the crime. More imformation when we return-

      CLICK

     The search for Delicia Janeen Ray, a young girl that has been missing for the past 12 years, continues today with a search starting in the West side of the forest. A search party has decided to continued the search. Mother of the girl has also stated she would not rest until she finds her child, dead or alive. More imformation when we come back-

       CLICK

       "Eyeless, they're still looking for the girl? They should at least take a hint that prehaps she died in the accident, or even better, by us," BEN said floating over to the couch where I sat as I changed channels on the television, and eating a kidney.

       "You know they won't stop until they find her, but you know," I replied to him.

    "Ugh, this is over the top for a little kid. She has been missing for what? 12 years?" he questioned.

       "Yep, exactly today in fact, and it's quite funny to see them scramble around to find her, or her body," I said, taking a chomp out of my kidney.       

       "I guess, but I'm going to laugh when they realize she will never be found," he said. I chuckled.

       "Me too," I said.

       I was just about to take another bite out of my kidney, when something snatched it out of my hands. I follow where the kidney was and saw Slendy holding it with one of his tendrils.

       "Oh Jack, I know you weren't eating on my couch, now were you?" he said.

       "No, not at all, sir," I replied.

      "Go out and kill, you look a little bored. Same goes with you BEN," he said, tossing the half-eaten kidney in the trash.

       "Hey! That was a perfectly good kidney! That kidney didn't deserve that!" I yelled.

       "Jack, OUT!" he yelled back at me. I huffed out a large breath, I grabbed some extra kidneys from the freezer to take with me, and left the mansion to go find me some more fresh kidneys.

=============================================================================

       The walk out of the forest takes forever, and I'm not joking. The mansion is right in the center of the woods, so my feet are already killing me before I even get far enough out of the area. Talk about irony.

       I decide to take a moment and rest in a nearby tree, in case any hikers walk by here, they won't see me. I climbed the tree and layed my head against it. Slowly, I felt myself drift to sleep.

.

.

.

SNAP

       I wake up from my slumber to what sounded like a twig. Making sure it wasn't a human underneath me, I peek from up above.

       Nobody was there. Nobody was around me in fact. So where did the snapping come from? A squirrel or chipmunk couldn't have caused that loud of a snap. Birds don't snap branches that way. It sounded exactly like a human had caused it.