Strangers Like Me (Creepypasta/Eyeless Jack Fanfic)

Narrator (a.k.a. ME!!!):

       Everybody reading this story has had at least one happy ending in their life, right? At least, we all hope so. But this particular story is one about a girl, who's happy ending wasn't all cracked up to be. In fact, she has never had a happy ending in her life.

       She grew up in a world where nothing "happy" roams, lives, or wanders in. She depended on herself for everything she needed to live. You know what? Instead of me rambling on, why don't I take this back to the beginning of her very unhappy past...

       *Where it all began*

       "Delicia!! Its time for bed!!! Would you like me to read you a bedtime story?!"

       "Yes mom!! Please read the one daddy made for me!!"

       "OK! I'll be up in a minute!!"

       (Diana Hope Ray, mother of the main character, Delicia Janeen Ray, prepares to go upstairs, to read her daughter a bedtime story. Diana is a single mother to her 4 year old daughter who is nearly fluent in her English skills. Father of the main character, Richard Michael Ray, was divorced by Diana because of his drinking, smoking, and cussing habits. She believes that Delicia will have a better life without her father around.)

       Diana fixes everything downstairs and prepares the things in its original places before she goes up the stairs. She slowly walks up the creaky stair case to her daughter's bedroom.

       Delicia is already under the covers, hugging the storybook that her father had made for her when she was born.

       "Alright young lady, hand over the book," Diana tells Delicia while sticking her hand out. Delicia hands over her storybook and smiles anxiously waiting for her mother to start the story.

       Diana sits down in her rocking chair and opens the book.

       "Once upon a time, there was a little girl who got lost in the forest. Her parents and her were on a camping trip, and the little girl wandered off too far into the trees. She was scared, and didn't know what to do. She began crying. Her parents had told her that if she ever got lost, try to get someone's attention. She did that. But time went on, and she got nervous. She continued crying. Luckily for her, a passerby saw this little girl crying and asked her if she was lost. She said yes and the passerby took her to her parents. Sometimes, we may not have our happy endings, but if we wish really hard and work really hard for it, something's might go our way. The End." Diana finished the story.

       She closed the book, and tucked the nearly knocked out tot into her bed. She gave her a good night kiss, and proceeded to the door.

       Before she to make it to the door, her daughter awoke and asked a strange question.

       "Mommy. How come I can never see daddy again?"

       Diana froze in her tracks. She turned to Delicia and walked to the edge of her bed.

       "Because daddy is the bad guy, sweetie. And I am here to protect you," Diana stated.

       "But, in the story, it says if I wish hard enough, I could get my wish. If I wish for daddy to be good, do you think I could see him again?" Delicia asked.

       "Heh, maybe if you wish as hard as you can, it may come true," she replied, chuckling at her daughters gullible ness.

       Delicia hugged her mother. Her mother hugged back and said goodnight.

       "Goodnight Delicia, I'll see you in the morning." She said walking out of the room.

        Delicia then drifted off into a deep slumber.

       Little did her mother know that that was the last time she would ever she her daughter...

=========================================================

       And.... First part finished!!!! Whoop whoop!!!! Or as I say... WHOP WHOP WHOP WHOP!!!!! Tell me what you guys think so far... Sorry for not adding any Creepypasta action so far. Tell me in the comments what you think will happen in the next part

       Thnx!!! Bye!!!