Abandoned

"Papa!" I whisper/yelled as I ran out of the closet and gave him a hug.

       He saw me and lifted me in his arms into an embrace.

       "Hey there, baby girl. Miss me much?" he said to me.

       "Of course I did! I knew that if I wished hard enough, I could see you again! I knew it I knew it I knew it!!!!!" I whispered in a cheery voice. He chuckled.

       "Hey, I'm going on a trip for a while. Would you like to join me?" he asked me. My smile stretched from ear to ear.

        "Yes!!!! I do very badly!!!" I replied. He understood and sat me down on the floor.

       "OK then, be very quiet walking up the steps and grab anything you would like to bring," he said. I nodded and made my way up the noisy steps.

       Once I made it up to my room, I noticed that my window was shattered. That must have been where papa came through. Although, I don't know why he didn't just use the door. I probably won't ever know why. In fact, I'm surprised that mommy didn't wake up from the shatter. Oh well, I'll ask her when we get back.

       I grabbed my favorite bunny slippers and stuffed bunny. I really like bunnies, in case you didn't know. I also grabbed a couple sheets of paper to draw on during the drive there. I still don't know where we are going. I noticed while he was talking, he sounded a bit shaken up for no reason. I decided to ignore it and get the rest of my stuff together.

       My papa finally made it up to my room. I told him that I was packed and ready to go. He nodded and told me to be careful. He began walking towards the window.

       "Mommy's not coming?" I asked confused. He sighed.

       "No baby, not this time," he replied.

       "Well, did you at least tell mommy that you and I were going together?"

       "Uh, yeah, sure..." he said unsure of himself.

      I trusted him and walked towards the window. He grabbed my hand and we were off on our way.

=============================================================================

       We have been driving for a while now. All I knew is that we were driving in a forest. He was going really fast for around here. He was going 85 in a 30 miles per hour road.

       "Papa, your driving too fast, please slow down," I asked him. He ignored me.

       "Baby, please shut up and let me drive," he stated, clearly irritated by something I didn't know.

       "Please papa, your scaring me, please slow down," I asked one more time.

       "I said, SHUT UP!!!!!" he screamed. Suddenly, his hands shot off of the wheel and went to his head. He looked in absolute pain, like he had a major headache. 

       The car started going out of control. I saw us heading straight towards a tree.

       "PAPA!!!! LOOK OU-"

       CRASH!!!!!!

       The car collided with the tree, making me black out for a split second, because the carseat saved me from planting my face to the front seat.

       My vision was blurry for a few seconds. When my vision recovered, I noticed the wheel and the seat trapped my dad's leg, causing it to become bloody and broken.

       He tugged and tugged, but to no avail, his leg was to bad for him to pull it out by himself. The blood was pulsing faster and faster.

       The fact that scared me more than the blood was that the blood had no affect to me. It made me smile on the inside, but just stare on the outside. The iron scented liquid flowed down his leg onto the gas pedal. My thoughts were interrupted by by a blood curdling scream.

       "AHHH!!!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU IDIOTIC LITTLE BRAT!!!!! IF YOU WERE NEVER BORN, I WOULD STILL BE MARRIED TO MY WIFE!!!!! THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO ME!!!!!!!" he screamed at me.

       I was taken back by the sudden outburst. Was I really the cause of them getting a divorce? Its all my fault that this happened to them.

       He continued his yelling at me as he tugged at his leg. His neck had his veins popping out of the side. Vulnerable. So... vulnerable...

       "YOU CAUSED ALL OF THIS!!!! IF YOU NEVER WERE BORN, THERE WOULD BE NO POINT OF ME KIDNAPPING YOU!!!! JUST DAMN YOU!!! DAMN YOU TO H-"

       CRUNCH

       A crack was heard as I bit into his neck. Blood shooting out into my mouth. The thick substance had a very sweet taste to me. I liked it. I continued chomping at his neck. Bits of skin breaking off. I ate every bit of his neck that I bit off.

       When my trance was over, I regained my senses and looked at my freshly dead father. I didnt realized that I was doing that. Tears began running down my face. I began furiously shaking the corspe, crying bloody murder, no pun intended.

       "PAPA!! PLEASE WAKE UP!!! WE NEED TO GET GOING!!! PLEASE!!! I HAVE NO ONE ELSE!!!! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!!! I'M SO SORRY!!!" No response.

       I finally got the concept that he was gone and never coming back.

       I was scared. I didnt know what to do on my own. I decided to run as far as my tiny legs could take me. I hopped out of the car and descended into the forest.

       And as I ran, I realized my life would never be the same after that...