Not updating tonight

Welp I completely delayed by accident and I tried rushing the chapter and there were so many mistakes and continuity errors that I just decided to scrap the whole chapter and rewrite it and take my time. I have a habit of rushing myself.

Turns out Wednesday nights are not the best schedule, but I think every other Wednesday will be good, that way so not only can I write the chapter, I can go back and fix stuff in the earlier chapters and try to make the flow of the story better, it's just so hard to move it along since the storyline is so long in the game and the characters I've already inserted in the story ain't even all of the new ones I'm gonna add. Well in reality, there are only two new characters I'm going to introduce cannon to my book, but one has already been mentioned and one is actually still being decided so there's that.

I have a lot planned for this book though, and there will be a second book and I have to do TONS of research in order to write that so please be patient with me, give feedback and advice, I take it all in and use it, sometimes I'm just too ignorant to properly use it but like Dutch says:

I got a plan. ;)

Thank you so much for tagging along so far, the next chapter will be up next Wednesday at 11 pm like it was supposed to be tonight, I think that's a reasonable schedule.

Anyways, love you guys, keep it pastel! Make good choices, and I'll see you next week!

Deuces! ✌️

- Pastel