Cleo's Adventure #1

Welcome to Cleo's adventures! Basically, these are things that happened to Cleo between actual episodes. These are relatively short unless said otherwise. Please DO NOT skip these, they aren't 'fillers.' Things that happen in these will crossover into actual episodes.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy Cleo's adventures

(Sorry for grammar mistakes)

•••

OOTC:

"I'm telling you, Evelyn, you gotta take me up to where you do all the yelling in your building

"I'm telling you, Evelyn, you gotta take me up to where you do all the yelling in your building."

Cleo Downs continued to ramble as Evelyn Rand just smiled at the girl. She had taken a liking to the girl after catching her on the subway so much and Cleo recognizing her after getting a good look.

Today, Cleo was on her way to the library and Evelyn was telling her about all the yelling she did at her job. She always got asked to take Cleo up into her building and always declined at first, until she realized how passionate she was about... well, everything.

"Well, on one of these weekends, you find me and I will, Junior."

"Junior?"

"Yes! You remind me of me; Passionate, bold, persistent, and beautiful. I'd be honored to have you in my building."

Cleo sent an appreciative look her, murmuring a quick thank you before pulling out her note to 'J.M' and looking over it one last time. Evelyn playfully rolled her eyes and finally addressed it.

"This is about the 100th time you pulled out this note! What's this about?"

"Well," Cleo paused for dramatic effect, "I guess I can tell you before I have to get off."

"Spill it, Junior."

Cleo told her everything she knew so far about 'J.M' and the note he left in a book in the library. She explained how she decided to take a chance and write back to him and hopefully could at least find out his name soon.

"Junior got herself a mystery man!"

Cleo laughed with the women until the subway came to a stop. She grabbed her things and waved goodbye to Evelyn, hurrying to the library so she could get back home not too late. It was already getting dark and New York was no place to be alone at night for a child.