[4] She Does What?.....

Last chapter: "Hey I think I'm gonna go to bed goodnight Damien." I kiss her hands "goodnight~"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My pov

[]Still at Damien's house and it's been a couple of days since Mark's birthday[]

I lie there in my bed just thinking about has been happening recently. First I go to a boys house and my father actually said yes! Second I almost kiss the boy I like- no love! Third his Aunt REALLY hates me! Like she really doesn't like me, I'll explain how I know.

1. She glares at me constantly.

2. She acts nice towards me when we're around the others but when we're alone she says really hurtful things to me...

3. She also tries to separate me and Damien when we're together..

4. She's just a fucking bitch.

*SELF HARM WARNING!!!!*

And the horrible part is that Damien doesn't know, I don't wanna just come out and tell him because then he might hate me.. I grab my pillow and bury my face into it as I begin thinking about things his Aunt tells me like.. "You should just die" or "Damien will never like a whore like you" or "Kill yourself slut". I begin crying while thinking about these awful things she says to me. "Maybe I should..." I say to myself "It's not like Damien actually likes me..." I get off my bed and slip into the kitchen and grab a knife when someone comes up behind me. "Violet what are you doing?.." I hear Mark say, I turn around hoping tears aren't escaping from my eyes. "Oh..nothing.." He points at the knife "then why do you have a knife?" I look down at it and think of an excuse to tell him. "I'm umm gonna make me a snack and I umm need a knife to cut it.." I say hoping he bought that. "Oh okay..oh yea Damien wanted to talk to you about something important" I look at him confused (why would Damien want to talk to me?) I wonder. "Can you tell him that I'll talk to him later....." I say while on the verge of tears. "Oh okay I guess I'll see you later then" Mark then turns around and walks off leaving me by myself again. I hurry to my room so no one else will try to talk to me, I lock the door behind me and get into my bed. I slowly roll up my sleeves and look at all my older cuts I have. "Here we go again..." I say while tears roll down my face, I begin cutting my skin. "!" I gasp as I feel the pain "GAHH!!" I scream and drop the knife, covering my mouth hoping no one heard me. Of course someone did as I hear someone knocking on the door and turning the handle. "Violet....are you okay in there?...I heard you scream..Can I come in???" I hear Damien outside of my door. (O no I can't let him see me like this..)

Damien's pov

I sit on my bed waiting for Mark to bring in Violet so I can talk to her. She hasn't been around me much ever since Mark's birthday and it hurts me I need to see her. Mark comes back in without Violet "where is she?!" I say to Mark almost yelling at him "she said she'd talk to you later..she also seemed kinda off..she looked sad..she was also holding a knife..." hearing him say that made my heart hurt. "BUT she said she was only making a snack so I think everything is fine." I hear a scream, it sounds like..VIOLET! I quickly get up and run to her room leaving a confused Mark by himself. I can hear crying from the other side "Violet! Its me Damien! Please let me come in!" I yell to her, almost crying myself. I bang on her door, suddenly I hear it unlock. I walk into the room and see something I wish I didn't. I see Violet lying on the floor, with a bunch of cuts on her arms and a bloody knife on the ground. I run over to her and pick her up in my arms "Violet...why?..you should've came to me...you know I love you.." Tears start streaming down my face and put her down on her bed "I'll be right back my love don't worry.." I run out the room and go get a med kit.

My pov

I wake up feeling light headed, sitting up I see Damien asleep in a chair beside my bed. I cough making him wake up "oh Violet you're awake.." He runs over to me and hugs me "ugh what happened?..." I say while holding my head "well I heard you scream so I ran to your room, the door was locked and when you unlocked it you we're on the floor when I came in.." He said looking down at my arms (shit..he saw my arms..) "I fixed you up..but..why didn't you tell me..?" I look at him feeling bad that I didn't tell him sooner... "I'm sorry Damien.."

*SELF HARM END*

TO BE CONTINUED