[13] Mark's Death..............

Last chapter:  I grab a bible with the Revelation in it, and head to bed to read it, hoping it wasn't true. But... sadly it was....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My pov

I get up from Damien's bed, noticing that Damien isn't there (he must be eating) I think to myself. I walk back to my room and get dressed for the day. Looking out my window I see Mark walking away from the house, looking upset. Then shortly after I see Damien following him, I tilt my head in confusion (I have to follow them). I quickly get my coat on and head outside. I try to see where Damien went, seeing that he was already gone. I follow his shoe tracks in the snow, I hid behind a tree seeing Damien standing in front of Mark, sounds like they're arguing (that's weird). "You're like my brother" I hear Damien say "No! No!" Mark says back running away from him. "You are my brother" Damien says in a slightly scary tone. "The Beast has no brother! Don't call me your brother!" Mark's says in a very scared tone "And..I think you should stay away from Violet!" I see Damien glare at him "Why?! She's mine anyway!" || "Because! She shouldn't belong to a murderer like you! I know you killed Ace, and Noah!" || "I only killed them because she's mine and only mine! I'm madly in love with her and I will do AnYtHiNG for her!"  || "She deserves better..." Mark says, sadly being the last thing he says.... Then I see Damien glare at Mark, like how he did with Teddy, then Mark holds his head and starts screaming in pain. I look away trying not to cry, suddenly the screaming stops. I look over and see Mark lying in the snow, dead. Damien suddenly screams, regretting his actions. I back away slowly so he doesn't see me.. *snap* O NO! I look down and see that I stepped on a stick, making Damien look over to me, twitching. "Ooh Violet~ I'm so sorry you had to see that~" he says giving me a really scary look. I begin running away, hoping to get away from him. Suddenly I trip, trying to get up everything goes black.

Damien's pov

It's bad enough Mark wanted to leave me, I'm not losing Violet too! Just because I have to be Antichrist... But now it doesn't matter.. because now she will be all mine!~ I pick her body up and take her to my basement.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!