[2] Don't Touch Her...

Last chapter: "I'll see you guys later...I need to go.." She waves to us and then walks back down the hall my eyes start follow her I see her go into a room I'm guessing its hers.

I have to make her mine before anyone else can

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damien's pov

I can't stop thinking about her...her hair.....her voice...her beautiful scent...just everything about her..is...perfect. My thoughts are cut short as Mark starts waving his hand in my face. "Hellooo is Damien in there??" Mark asks confusedly "Uhm yea I just can't stop thinking about...her" I tell him. He looks at me confused for a second then realizes who I'm talking about "Oh yea I forgot there was a girl here" he says while rubbing his neck "We literally just saw her not that long ago.." I say back to him "well..I forgot.." he laughs, I laugh as well.

[]Timeskip[]

Still in Damien's pov

*Knock Knock* I open the door to see Violet standing there "my father wants to see you" she says with her angelic voice, I nod "hey, can I come too?" I hear Mark ask. "Oh umm sorry..but only Damien can go inside.." he nods "Ok, while we wait on him I thought we could get to know each other more.." when he says that it sends a little jealousy down my spine "oh okay.." hearing her agree makes it worse..

I walk into the office and see Sergeant Neff looking out his window. "Hello Damien" he says to me without facing me "hello Sergeant" I reply back to him "so I just wanted to talk to you about some things.." I nod as he turns and faces me. "So I hear you're quite the football player.." I slowly nod "be proud of your accomplishments. Pride's all right when there's a reason to be proud." What is he getting at?.. I just agree with him "yes, Sergeant." I say "I'm here to teach you, but also I'm here to help you" can I just leave already? I think to myself "Any problems, you come to me. Don't be afraid. Day or night. You understand?" That's a little strange but okay.. "Whatever you say, Sergeant.." I say feeling a little uncomfortable. "We're gonna get to know each other" I look around his office trying to make this a little less awkward. "I see you're and orphan" I look directly at him when he says that "that's something we have in common...Anyways that's all I have to say you may go now."

[]Meanwhile in the hallway[]

Mark's pov

I look at her as Damien leaves. I really want to play matchmaker, so I will do that by getting to know her for him. "Soo.." I say trying to break the silence "what are some things you like?" I ask hoping that it was too weird for her. "Oh umm let's see.. I like cars like..race cars..and I lik-" "Wait..you like racing?" "yea..I like this anime called Initial D and it's about cars and racing its amazing!" I look at her surprised It's kinda weird seeing her excited about something. "I haven't watched Initial D or anime in general before.." I give her a small laugh, she laughs too "It's okay most boys don't. My dream car is a Mazda Savanna RX-7 FC3S because my favorite character drives it!" She says, her eyes beaming with joy. "That-" I get cut off as Teddy comes up to us "Hey girly~" eww is he trying to flirt with her..? "Why talk to this loser when you can talk to me." she looks at him with disgust in her eyes. "No" she says plainly but I can see he didn't like that response "w-what did you just say?.." she gets closer to and gives him a death glare "I said N O" as she says that he grabs her by her throat. "HEY!" he turns to me. "What do you want Thorn?" I glare at him and then punch him in the face making him fall backwards. "Oh you're gonna pay for that." He gets up and pushes me down to the ground but before I felt anymore pain Violet steps in front of me. "Stop Teddy..If you want to hurt him you gotta go through me" "heh piece of cake you're weak" she then kicks him in the.. well where the sun doesn't shine. "You little bitch!" He pushes her violently against the wall.

My pov

*Damien enters*

"Teddy." I hear Damien say as he looks furious. "Another Thorn.." Teddy says as he lets me go. Damien looks at Teddy so intensely as if he's staring right into his soul. Out of nowhere Teddy gets pushed up against the doorway, his face getting squished against the glass. Everyone, even me is staring at him wondering what's going on. He starts grunting like he's in pain.  Is it bad that I actually like seeing him in pain? He starts kicking and swinging his hands violently around on the floor. Then my father enters and he stops "What the hell is going on here?" he looks at us "nothing father.." I lie to him "hmm..." he looks at Teddy once more "what are you doin'? Polishing the floor?" He goes back into his office and Mark and I walk outside leaving Teddy and Damien alone.

Damien's pov

"Don't touch her ever again. Understand?" Teddy nods and quickly leaves. I go and join up with Violet and Mark outside they look at me confusedly "What did you do to him?" Mark says "I-I don't know" Violet looks at me "Well thanks for helping me Teddy is such a dick!" She looks embarrassed "sorry! I don't usually curse I just really hate him.." she says looking towards the ground. I hug her and whisper in her ear "its alright, if he ever touches you again just let me know." she nods "well I'll see you guys later!" she waves and runs off "Come on let's head to the field I'll give you ahead start."