~SEVEN~

~Y/N POV (and mini Timeskip to after school~
I was bored sitting on my couch chilling.
Y/N: "I haven't been having any modeling jobs recently."
I stated hoping that they give me a job soon. And on que as if god answered my prayers I get a text from my manager saying I got a modeling gig.
I decided to make my new baes a group chat and also see if they wanted to come.
~TEXTING~
Y/N: hey guys

Yoongi: whats up babe?

The rest: BABE?

Y/N: I like the new attitude babe

Jin: Y/N what have you done to yoongi

Y/N: that's daddy to you and I did nothing ask him

Namjoon: Yoongi did Y/N hurt you or force you to do something?

Y/N: I'm still here you know but maybe you need punishing

Yoongi: He didn't do anything btw Y/N stop flirting with people other than us

Y/N: ok sorry anyways I texted to ask if you guys wanted to come with me to work

Taehyung: What was your job again you must be famous because people freaked when you came to school

Jimin: stupid alien he is a famous model

Jhope: well I would love to see you Y/N

Y/N: oh really?

Jin: anyways send us the address

Y/N: ok here ********** bye babes

BTS: Bye
~Finished Texting~
I quickly got to the building and see my manager. I rush to my dressing room to quickly get dressed. My manager is right outside the changer center in my dressing room.
Y/N: "So what do I have today on the schedule?"
I asked quickly since I was a little late and wanted every thing to end on time. After I'm done getting dressed I let the make up artist do their thing.
Manger: After this you have an interview and that's all"
She informed me while looking at her phone. After I was done with make up I got to the couch in the middle of the room and get comfy until and wait till the photographer started shooting.
~Mini Timeskip~
We've been shooting for a couple minutes and I hear my baes walk in. I look towards them and give a small wave.
Photography: "will you unbutton your shirt all the way and look towards the camera please"
I quickly do as she says and then I see my baes looking amazed and decided to whisper to the photographer that I'll be having a guest with me in the photos.
Y/N: "manager get Jhope in some clothes please and quickly"(A/N: I chose Jhope because I haven't been giving attention to my bias in this story)
I tell her because I'm bored of doing solo photos so why not a couple photo on the risky side. After a few minutes Jhope come out looking good. I quickly go to him and pull him to the couch and get on top of him. I see he looks confused and panicked.
Y/N: "Don't worry I would like to save that for alone time"
I suggest with a seductive voice and get close to his ear and lick it while looking at the camera. Getting some good pictures in and having a little fun.
Jhope: "whats going on Y/N?"
He questions while I quickly change our positions so he sitting on my lap facing me.
Y/N: "We're having fun"
I said as I grabbed his ass and look towards the camera.
________________________________