~ELEVEN~

~Jin's POV~
Jin: "Can we leave already?"
I see Y/N check his phone then smile. 'I wonder what made him smile. Could it be another boyfriend? I hope not.' Those are some thoughts going through my head.
Y/N: "Yeah everything ready now but...."
Jungkook: "But what?"
Y/N: "Your going to have to wear these."

Y/N pull out 7 blindfolds and smirks. For a few seconds my mind went to kinky shit. I quickly snap out of it.

Y/N: "You guys don't have to look so nervous."
Namjoon: "I'm not nervous I'm excited."
Y/N: "Well if you are nervous just look at it as future research"
Yoongi: "Will you tell them when we get to wherever we're going?"
Y/N: "Yeah so put the blind folds on"

Y/N says that as he walk over to me and puts my blindfold on.

~Y/N POV~
I lead them all to the car and drove them to a local park where the picnic is set up. Once we get there I tell them to take that blindfold of and they look surprised and happy at the same time.

 Once we get there I tell them to take that blindfold of and they look surprised and happy at the same time

Y/N: "Do you like it?"

I'm surprised when I'm talked into a group hug. I couldn't help but chuckle at how cute they are.

Jimin: "You did this for us?"
Tae: "I absolutely love picnics anyone else?"
Jungkook: "Me 2"
Jimin: "Me 3"
~Timeskip to after Y/N is done being cheesy at the picnic~
Y/N: "So I'll explain why I have been acting the way I've been."
Y/N: "*Explains the whole story*"
Jin: "That really sad and I'm sorry for you but that doesn't take back what you did to yoongi."
Y/N: "I know which is why he was the first person I told"
Yoongi: "Yeah I forgave him"
??: "Y/N?"

I turn to see who called my name and once I saw her I almost lost it. BTS must have seen how angry I was because they started to shake. Jungkook and Namjoon came and gave me a hug to try to calm me down.

Y/N: "I thought I told you I'd fucking kill you if I ever saw you near me bitch?"
________________________________
A/N: whose the girl or woman Y/N's mad at? What's going to happen? Will Y/N revert back to his old self?