Chapter 1-Jimin

(Before i start this story, I was thinking about making Daniel Kang but something in my head change it mind and choose Suga. So I will make Daniel Kang story after Suga story. Hope you enjoy!)

Walking in the school can be kinda scary because every single day, you see the bad boys. But they called themselves, "BTS". They would bother you sometimes when they feel like it. But one kid would bother you 24/7 and that would be Min Yoongi aka Suga. He have blonde hair or bleach hair and dark eyes. You would see him smile sometimes and boy, you like his gummy little smile. It gives you butterflies in your stomach.

But the thing is when his friends bully you, he get a little mad and upset

But the thing is when his friends bully you, he get a little mad and upset. But he bully's you like push you to the lockers and grabbed you wrist hard till there marks on you,but you know he didn't mean too.

One day at school,while walking your classroom. You walked to your seat and see rude words about you. You didn't care at all and you cover your desk with your stuff.
???-Hey there. Like what I did to your desk?
That was Taehyung.
Y/N-It doesn't bothers me.
Tae-You will get bother after school.
He walked away from you.
You see Suga walked in and he didn't look at you. Your seat in the front and Suga sat in the back of the class. He don't pay attention to anything and doesn't do work.
During your class, you listen what the teacher saying but someone throw a paper ball at you and you didn't flinch. You knew who it was but didn't turn around. But that person throw that paper ball again at you and you stand up and turn around.
Y/N-Stop Jimin for throwing that paper ball at me!!!
Teacher-Excuse me!!! Y/N! You don't yell while I'm teaching! And Jimin! Stop with the paper ball.
Jimin-Mam. I don't like her. It will be easy to kick her out of the class.
Y/N-Oh really?!? I will kick you where the sun won't shine!
Teacher-That enough! Both of you! Outside now!
You and Jimin went out of the classroom.
Jimin-Princess.
Y/N-I am not your princess!
Jimin-Your Suga princess then.
Y/N-W-What? Shut up!
Then Suga came out. He was excused to go to the bathroom but he didn't really have to go.
He looked at you.
Suga-Hey there.
Y/N-.....
Suga-Don't ignore me. If you do, I will make more marks or your arm.
You look at your arms and see you have marks.

Y/N-What do you want then?Suga-Meet me at the park

Suga-Meet me at the park.
Y/N-Why?
Suga-Don't ask me why. Just meet me there.
Y/N-Okay then.
You put your head down.
Jimin-Hey! Put your head up!
You put your head up and look at Jimin.
Y/N-Hmm...hopefully I won't be stuck with you in detection room...if we are, I'm skipping it.
Jimin-Oh no you won't.
Y/N-Your not the boss of me bro.
Jimin push you in the ground.
Jimin-Shut up brat! Your gonna listen to me!
You were just shocked and Suga was looking at the ground and staring at his feet.