Chapter 11-They know?!?

When you guys went in your hotel room, Suga push you on the bed.
Suga-Are you sure?
Y/N-Positive.
He started to kiss you.
(You guys can imagine this stuff...I mean we have dirty imaginations...lol).
He smiled
Suga-Want me to turn on the tv?
You nodded.
Suga-Okay. I will make us noodles.
Y/N-Yum.
He stands up and wears his boxers and shorts. He turns on the tv and he went to the kitchen and make noodles.
You look at the news and you were shocked.
News reporter-"There been a big murder at this house and there are 75 people dead from a bomb. Everything got burnt down. But someone took a picture a boy with blonde or bleach hair without no mask and some person said his name was Min Yoongi."
You were scared and shocked.
Suga came back and saw your face.
Suga-What wrong?
Y/N-Your going to jail....
Suga-What the heck are you talking about?
Y/N-I should kill that man!!!! The man I shot him in the leg!!! He took a picture of you and somehow found your name!! And I feel like there going to find you and me!
Suga was mad. But he remembered what he said to you.
Suga-You will break me free from prison..right?
Y/N-Of course I will!!! When I break you free, we will drive far away from here and we will bring Jimin with us!
He smiled and hugged you.
Suga-The noodles are done. Let me get them so we can eat in here.
Suga went back in the kitchen and got the noodles and went back in the room.
Suga-Here you go.
Y/N-Thanks.
You have a blanket around your body.
News reporter-"Police found a male in the closet, shot in the head. I never seen this before...I feel like we have a couple killers around this town. If you seen them, please call 9-11."
You put your head down.
Y/N-This is all my fault...
Suga-How?
Y/N-I just feel like it all my fault...
Suga-Princess. Look at me.
You look at him.
Suga-Your gonna be fine. I promise. If they caught me, I will be in the news right away and I know you will kill them and get me. This is not your fault. It's nobody fault. I love you Y/N.
Y/N-I love you too.