Chapter 7-Couple killer

You guys went in your hotel room.
Suga-Get off of me.
You jump off.
You patted his shoulder.
Y/N-You got your reward.
He smiled.
You turn on the tv and put the news on.
News reporter-"Tonight, we are here at the park that someone found two dead people. A female died under the bridge and a male died on the sidewalk. Nobody knew what happen. But investigators are finding a female sister that she been missing for 1-2 days. The male was the female sister ex by telling his parents. Who is the killer of the male and female?"
You were shocked and Suga was watching.
Your eyes were tearing.
You cried and put your face on the pillow.
Suga-I'm sorry...
He patted your back.
New reporter- "Also there were a murderer again at a different park and two males died. One got stab in the stomach and one male got stab on the neck. It look like this killer is not alone."
You sat up and smiled.
Suga-Why are you smiling?
Y/N-I don't care about the news. I care about you. And your right. If they caught you or me, were gonna help each other break out. We got along so well and I was happy. I feel amazing being a killer!
Suga-What are you saying?
You pull Suga neck to get Suga face to your face to get closer.
Y/N-I am saying that we work as a great team...let's be killer couples...I love you Suga.
He was shocked and smirked.
Suga-Are you high?
Y/N-No. But I love you.
He leans in and kissed you. You love him as a bad killer. If something happen between you and him,your ready to kill.
He pulls away and hugged you.
Suga-Lets tell the world that we are killer couples.
You smiled but yawned.
Suga-Is my princess tired?
You nodded.
He put you in the covers and you start to rub his hair.
Suga-Your mine girlfriend. I love you.
Y/N-Love you too.

Next morning...

You woke up and saw black clothing on the bed and there was a note on top of it.
"Hey princess.
I have to ran some errands. I'll be back. And I put your clothes on the bed because when I'm come back from my errands, we have to go to a mission. Be ready."
Love,
Min Yoongi.
P.S. Please don't put on makeup on you. You look so pretty without it.

Y/N-Aww..
You stand up and get changed. You look in the mirror and you can not believe Suga bought you this.

Y/N-Suga

Y/N-Suga...he is so bad..
You put your hair down and dyed it.

You heard the door open and it was Suga

Suga-Oh wow! You look beautiful. You are a princess.
You laughed.
Y/N-What is in the bag?
Suga-Open it.
Y/N-Okay.
You sat down on the bed and open the bag.

You laughed.
Y/N-I'm your little monster.
You hugged him.
Suga-Just like Joker and Harley.
You both laughed.