KILLER

I'm a killer now..I want to get up, but I can't. i want to go but i can't. I have to go to school, I hate it. I am going to school. on the street I hate people.I came to school and went to class. I put my bag in line and went down to the backyard.There are couples kissing and making love everywhere. they're all disgusting. I went back to class. I sat down and put my headset on. I turned the music up loud and lowered my head down. Then a hand held my hair quickly and pulled.''who are you?'''' I'm someone who wants to have fun with you.''''really? Get out of here before your head breaks.'''' I've seen everything, Billie.'''' What? What do you know?'''' You killed Alec. I saw everything.'''' Shut up! what do you want?'''' I want you to spend a night with me.'''' what?'''' You heard right.'''' when?'''' Tomorrow night. Be there in time.'''' don't worry i will be there.''........
I now have a partner in my secret. and this partner cannot be with me.The school bell rang, I went out. I started following him. He sat in the cafe with her friends. the weather was dark. He began to go down the dark alley towards her house. I started walking fast and I pushed her and he fell to the floor. stared at me in terror.....
'' What the hell are you doing!'''' I think I should kill you.'''' Don't be silly, Billie, you can't!'''' No, I can.'''' Are you ready to die?'''' No, Billie! Please! please do not!'''' Cehennemde görüşürüz.''
I cut her throat with my knife. He was dying. I looked at her for the last time and I started running. Then I stopped and came back. I started talking......
'' By the way, remember, it's Billie........''

                                                       ..............................................

Billie killed her without hesitation. Billie was a girl who could easily kill people now. no one can stop his anger.........