Chapter 1

hello my beautiful people! I have a new book for you guys! I want to at least write half of this book before I start the sequal to Kissed by the Sun. And I'm sorry for not having a cover for this, yet! maybe i could do it later. Oh well! Here it is!

Adelie's P.O.V

"Goodnight, Delilah! I'll see you tomorrow!" I said walking out the door. She looked up and smiled.

"See ya tomorrow!" I closed the door, and walked to my car. The engine roared to life as I put the keys in. I stared at the other friends coming out of the gym. We are trying to score big, to become a Victoria Secret model.

I sighed, knowing it wont happen. I drove onto the road in silence. To much silence. I turned up the volume on my car radio, and the speakers imediatly play my favorite song. Score! I started to sing along to my favorite song.

"Hey girl I'm waiting on ya, I'm waiting on ya

c'mon and let me stick you out

and have a celebration,a celebration,the music up the windows down

Yeah,we'll be doing what we doing,let's pretend that we're cool

'cause we know we're too. Yeah,we'll be doing what we doing,let's

pretend that we're cool 'cause tonight.

Let's go crazy,crazy crazy till we see the sun

I know we only met but let's pretend it's love

We'll never ever stop not for anyone

Tonight let's get some and live while we're young

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

and live while we're young

oh oh oh oh oh

tonight let's get some,

and live while we're you--,"

I cut off the song with a scream as I saw a truck speeding into my car. It inpacted into my left side. All I remember being upside-down, banging my head on the top of the car, then falling back down into the driver's seat.

It felt as if I was hit by a train, pain shooting up my arm. I just lied there with my head pounding, then I drifted into a sleep, that I never thought I would never wake up from.