Chapter 19

OMG! Long chapter for @onedirectioner_liam because she was dying today for a chapter!

Adelie's P.O.V

"You know we are leaving in two days, right?" I heard a voice from the other room say, waking me up. Crap, they are!

"Shit, I totally forgot! You know what? I'm going to call management and ask for them to come with us."

Come with them where?

"Good luck with that, Ni," the voice said. Probably Liam's. I heard the door open then shut.

I decided to get up now. I russled out of bed and into the bathroom.

OH! OH MY GOD! WHAT IS THAT?!?! Oh wait, that's me. I forgot to take off my make-up so now I look like a mutant raccoon zombie.

I wash my face the brush my hair and teeth. I looked normal! Wow. I went into my closet and got some dark jeans and a lime green 'Cool Story, Bro' crop -T. I went back into my bathroom.

I left my hair down, being strangly straight. I winked at my reflection and walked out. Wow that was weird.

Down the stairs I went, again, watching my step. Who knows, GiGi might get in my way and trip me. Then I might break my foot. That, my kind sir, would be bad.

"Hey Adelie! This is Skylar!" Harry smiled as he pointed to a girl on my couch. She is just as beautiful as Harry described her as!

"Hi!" she said with a white smile. I gave her a small smile and a wave.

"Harry, what time is it?" she asked. Harry looked at the time on his phone.

"Oh! It is 2:30! We should get going if we want to catch that movie!" Harry exclaimed.

"Ok! Bye Adelie! Nice meeting you!" she giggled as she got up. And with that, they walked out the door. Now I know why Harry kept talking about her. She was goregous!

I wish I looked like that!

Skylar's P.O.V 😊

Harry introduced me to the whole gang, and they were all wonderful people. It felt like I knew them forever.

The last girl I met, Adelie, was seemed really cool. I didn't get to talk to her much, but I could tell. I am just that cool. 😜

"So, you like them?" Harry asked as we drove down the street.

"Yeah! They are so sweet. They just took me right in!" I laughed.

"Well, that is good!" Harry said back, smiling.

"Yeah," I sighed. "Do you live with Sophia?"

"Ok, I gotta tell you the story."

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

By the time we got to the movie theater, he told me about Adelie and the contest.

That is amazing. She is so brave.

"2 tickets to see Paranormal Activity 4, please," Harry said as politely as he could. The girl giving the ticket was trying not to explode.

"Thank you!" Harry said as she gave him the tickets. We then walked up to the food counter.

"I got American money now, so now you can get whatever you want!" Harry smiled with Jazz Hands. Very classic.

-------------------

"Ah! Oh my god!" I screamed as something popped up on the screen.

"It is ok now! It's over!" Harry laughed. He took my hand as we got up. We walked out of the theater swinging our joined hands, smiling even though we saw a scary movie. Fuck logic.

"I had fun today, Harry," I smiled. He looked at me with his green glossy eyes.

"Me too," he smiled. I looked down at our linked hands and grinned, but it fell to a frown.

My scars. They are showing.

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

wow! Long shitty chapter! Eh...

I have a story for you people!!

So, today in vollyball practice, my team and I were serving over the net, and mine actually hit my coach in the face!!! i almost died in laughter and me and my friend Leah blamed it on a different girl.... er mah gerd you had to be there!

Ok bye! ;p 💩