Chapter 9

Harry's P.O.V

I followed Louis into the living room.

"What?" I asked, maybe a bit to harshly.

"Why are you being so rude to her?" Louis growled. "That is just mean, Harry. That girl has gone through so much. Losing her memory? Does that ring a bell?"

"Louis, I bet she is lying! This is probably a huge act so she could meet us!" I yelled annoyingly.

"Well, I bet she isn't! She would have freaked out or blushed when we said anything, she treats us like old friends," he sighed. "She is to cool to do that."

"She is lying!" I yelled. This is ridiculous, I shouldn't be arguing with Louis about her.

"You think I'm lying?" a small voice said behind me. "You think this all an act?"

Adelie's P.O.V

"You think I'm lying?" I heard everything. "You think this is all an act?"

I'm heart broken. Who would lie of such of such a thing? Cowards, that's who.

"Yeah. Because you are. I doubt you lost your memory," he said. Really?

"Oh really?" I said getting pissed. "So, I didn't forget that my mom left. I didn't forget that my grandfather died, and I didn't forget how much you guys meant to me!"

"Really? I didn't go through all that pain at the hospital, getting a cast from the car running into my side just to be told I didn't! I'm pretty god damn sure that happened!" I yelled.

"It happened, didn't it?" Harry said, his face down.

"Duh, senior smartass," I laughed.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I really am. I guess I'm just so used to some of the fans lying about things, like losing their memory, foresee."

"Its alright," I sighed.

"Man, this is awkward. You two talk more while I go find Sophia," Louis laughed. I laughed too. It was pretty awkward for him.

----------------------

"Guess what?" I told Niall.

"What? You and Harry ok?" He guessed. I smiled.

"Yup! He finally believed me!" I said.

"Hm. Sounds great!" he laughed. "How about we play a game?"

"What game?"

"Truth or Dare?"

"Oh hell yeah!"