Chapter Two

I don't own the characters

The three teenage girls stopped in front of the tailors shop, as Temperance and Patience called it.

"Here we are," Patience said and walked into the tailors shop. Temperance followed her and so did Y/N. Temperance walked up to a dark skinned man with who was wearing a black bandana around his head. "Mr. Mulligan."

"Miss Livingston," Hercules Mulligan replied in greeting. "Need a new dress already?"

"No, but a friend of mine does," Temperance said and pointed at Y/N. Patience walked over to the two, dragging Y/N with her. "This is Y/N L/N."

"Nice to meet you, Miss L/N," he said and Y/N nodded, not really knowing what to say. She'd never thought that she's be in this situation. Hercules walked away, probably expecting her to follow her.

"But I don't have any money," Y/N told Patience.

"Calm down, this one's on us," Patience said.

"Oh, thank you," Y/N said and felt a blush creep up her cheeks. "I should probably follow him, right? Or..."

"Yes!" Patience exclaimed and pushed her towards. Y/N almost tripped but was able to catch herself. She walked after Hercules and found him looking through dresses.

"Color?" Hercules asked.

"Uh, excuse me?" Y/N said as she was caught off guard, slightly lost in thought.

"Color of the dress?" Hercules repeated.

"Oh, right," Y/N said. "Blue."

"Real descriptive, aren't you?" Hercules chuckled.

"Oh!" Y/N exclaimed, her cheeks blushing even harder. "Navy Blue."

"Navy Blue?" Hercules questioned.

Y/N felt like face palming, but that wouldn't be very... smart. Who face palmes in the 1770's?

"Dark blue," Y/N corrected.

Hercules nodded and took a dress of the rack. "What about this one?"

Y/N nodded. "Y-Yeah, that looks good."

"So, is this what you'd call navy blue?" Hercules asked.

"Yes," Y/N said.

-

"Thank you so much for your hospitality," Y/N said. "But I must be on my way."

"I understand, but, please, do visit," Patience said.

"You bet I will," Y/N replied and walked out of the very old fashioned house. Oh, god. She was on her own now. Nothing less. She walked down the street and towards what she hoped was the town square. She passed several houses on her way, all just as old fashioned. Y/N couldn't believe it. She was actually in the 1770's. Y/N looked up at the sky and saw the sun coming closer and closer to the horizon. She knew that the sky would darken soon, so she tried to quicken her pace. But it's not that easy walking in the type of dress she was wearing.

When she finally arrived town square the sky was a dark blue color, but not at its darkest. Light shone from the houses and buildings around her, which lit the town up a bit. Y/N felt paranoia creep in her, it slowly grew, like a balloon just waiting to explode. She looked around and didn't see anyone out on the streets. She did hear loud yelling from the bar, though.

Suddenly she felt her paranoia explode which sent her eyes darting everywhere. Her E/C eyes searched for any reason that her paranoia was acting up like this, but found none. Looking back on it now she knew that she definitely didn't look everywhere.

The noises that came from the bar only ascended in volume and Y/N felt her paranoia do the same, even if it already had "exploded"

"Hey, lady!" she heard a masculine voice yell. Y/N stopped right where she stood, frozen. She tried to remain calm but her mind only managed to think about how horribly this could turn out. "Whatcha doing out so late?"

"Taking a walk?" Y/N answered, although it sounded more like a question.

"Turn around and face me, woman!" the man yelled.

Please don't be drunk. Please don't be drunk. Please don't be drunk.

Y/N took a deep breath and did so. She was faced with a man in, maybe, his 30's? He walked towards her and Y/N backed away from him. In the end he had her cornered, and Y/N's heart was racing. And not in a good way. She was terrified.

"Out on a walk, ya say?" the man asked.

"Y-Yes, sir," Y/N said.

"Well-" the man started to say before he was interrupted by the voice of another man, yet he sounded younger.

"YO! LEAVE THE WOMAN ALONE!" the voice yelled. Y/N couldn't see who it was who was yelling at the man who'd cornered her, but the voice did sound slightly familiar.

The man stepped away and walked towards the other man, although Y/N still couldn't see him.

"Oh, and why should I do that?" the man asked.

"Because you have no right to do whatever you want," the other man growled.

"Wrong, I do," the man said, and Y/N could practically see the smug look on his face even though his back was facing her. The other man growled, but not like an animal. More like a really angry and frustrated person. The other man swung his fist at the first man's face and his fist landed on the man's nose. Y/N winced at the cracking noise that came when the man's nose broke. It wasn't loud, no, not at al, but it felt like it outweighed all other sounds in some way. The man clutched his nose and ran away.

"Miss L/N," the other man, who had just saved her, said. "You okay?"

"Mr. Mulligan?"