District 1,2 and 3

The big bang
Sheldon's pov

The day has come, the hunger games. Fun fact about the hunger games there once was a time when a girl and a boy both became victors at the same hunger games, the two of cause where executed. It will make good convocation subject if where not mourning the loss of a loved ones.

Me and Leonard exit the apartment followed by the rest of the building and including penny as we left the building I thought of a another fun fact that war caused by district 13 so many districts perished in the flames that's why there's only five district now also they higher

We finally made away to the street where the district was gathered penny jointed amy and Bernadette while me and Leonard joined wolowitz and curtherpolly with the boys.

I watched as steven harkens appeared on stage. "Welcome to the hunger games" he said in his robotic voice "first the girls"

He said as someone pulled out a name for him to read
"bernadette rostenkowski and penny ( there is no Canon last name for penny)"

Welp there gos more people to the death trap I'm going to miss them

"and know the boys" steven harkens announced, good bye Howard and Leonard, it's a common thing to put couples in the hunger games.

"Leonard halfster" welp goodbye old friend I thought as Leonard joined penny and Bernadette

Steven harkens began to read another name "Sheldon Cooper"

I then fainted. I personally think I took the news well
__________________________________

I awoke in room. This is wear you say goodbye. I slowly began to panic.

I turned as the door opened and Amy ran in, crying.

We just strayed their stuck in a endless hug. I couldn't say anything that could make her or me feal better. Eventually the peace keepers came and dragged amy.

"I love you" I said as the door shut.

Know else visited. You could only visit one person. Howard was probably visiting bernadette and curtherpolly was probably with them.

They later gave me a phone, I called mother and memare then my bother and sister.

Later the peace keepers loaded me onto the train, along with Leonard, penny and Bernadette.

__________________________________

The Goldberg's
Adams pov

It was a normal day at the Goldberg's house in till it happened.

I was watching the TV with dad and Barry when the TV switched channel to see a man say "all district 2 please make your way to the school parking lot for the reaping"

"Wright gets up morons" dad said

Me, Erica, mom, barry, dad and gramps left for the parking lot and off course boys where separated from the girls.

The principal got on stage with guards "bla bla hunger games bla bla names" he said putting his hand in a bowl and pulling out a name "Jeff (something)" he said.

The principal pulled out another name " Erica Goldberg"

What! no not my sister I thought as my sister headed for the stage "I volunteer" my head whipped around,mom!

"I volunteer" as she took the place of Erica

The principal than pulled out two more names "barry Goldberg and Adam Goldberg"
__________________________________

I was pushed into a room. I got visited by gramps first, he told me to run away from the cornucopia, I trusted his judgment.

I asked him, who was visiting who, He told me:

Mom got visited by dad and erica.

Jeff got visited by his parents, and erica who sneaked in to see him.

Barry got visited by the JTP.

__________________________________

Brooklyn nine nine
Jake's pov

We all stood in the streets as this pale lady pulled out the unlucky four names just like in the movie!

"Rosa (something)" I turn to Rosa as she walked on stage "Gina (something)"

I watched as Gina was dragged away yelling something about Instagram.

That's two of my friends please don't be any one else. "Charles Boyle" dam it! "and Jake (something)" double dam it.
__________________________________

I was in shock, I was taken into a holding cell.

Amy (as in Brooklyn nine nine amy) was the first to visit.

We hugged for bit before she tried to give me a bunch of tapes of the fandom games. I slit them into my pocket.

The next person who came in was captain holt he gave me a lecture on how I was a descendent cop. I asked who was visiting who.

Apparently:

Rosa got visited by terry and her girl friend and Hitchcock & skully.

Boyle was visited his wife and his adopted son who rushed over here to say goodbye.

Gina got visited by her instogram friends.

Holt left and I was given a phone I called my mom and my half sister.

We where taken to the train.