The games

cornucopia/day 1
Jeff pov

I woke up as glass tube slowly lifting me up into the arena. I turned to my left to see Adam, panicking.

12....11....10....9.....8.....7.....6.....5.....4
.....3.....2......1.....go

Every one ran in a different directions.

I looked over, and saw misses Goldberg dragging Adam and barry into the forest whilst everyone in district 3 (Jake, Boyle, Gina and rosa) was grabbing weapons I turn to see district 1 was gathering bags (penny bernadette and Sheldon) whilst one of them lay dead (Leonard).
I began to run for a bag before a axe landed in my back.
__________________________________

Rosa pov

I watched the boys eyes slowly close as blood poured out of his back.

I turned to the other side of the cornucopia, Boyle was lying there dead whilst jake and gina chased away his killer, some one from district 4 (janitor).
__________________________________

J.D pov

I followed Eliot and doctor cox threw the forest as my mind drifted to what the janitor had told me when I was reaped "I'm going to kill ya"

I looked at the sky as it slowly began to dark.
__________________________________

Ross pov

I kept running. Me and my friends ran for all day before finally stopping, And setting up for the night.

It was hard to fall asleep at first before everyone except for me fell into slumber.

I tried not to laugh at Joey accidentally spooned with Chandler, or maybe it wasn't an accident. The plan to make it seem the two where in love was a stupid one but Joey I guess was still trying to go threw with it.

I new Monica would be screaming for me not two fall asleep but I did.
__________________________________

Night 1

Jake's pov

I watched as a claw appeared and dragged my best friend away.

"Hey look sone idiot lit a fire" Gina said pointing to the smoke coming from the forest.
__________________________________

Sheldon pov's

"No don't" I yelled

"Oh relax, I'll put it out after I finish cooking the rabbits" bernadette said as she hovered the rabbits over the fire.

I looked over at penny, she hasn't said word after Leonard's death.

I turned Bernadette. She was suddenly leapt on by a woman (rosa).

The two thought whilst, I got up and ran away whilst someone stabbed penny (Jake).
__________________________________

J.D pov

I struggled to climb to the top of the tree whilst Eliot and doctor cox had settled at the top.

"Come on newbie" cox called from the top. When I finally got to the top we began to share our bags, we had food, medicine and one hunting knife.

Doctor cox quickly grabs a hunting knife whilst the sky lit up with names of the dead.

Leonard

Jeff

Charles Boyle

Penny