VI

Irene's POV

It's been a week since Seulgi told us the truth about everything. Seulgi has changed from how she used treat me.

She used to be cold, but after telling us the truth, she's been a lot different.

You can barely tell that she's the same Seulgi who refused to even smile at me. She's gotten a lot more affectionate as well.

"Miss Bae-"

"Kang Seulgi. What'd I say. I told you to call me Irene." I cut her off.

She sighed. "I'm sorry mi- Irene. I came to tell you that we are leaving for your shoot after breakfast so come down after you get ready." She told me and left.

I started to get ready for my shoot. We haven't been in danger in a while, but it's so peaceful that it's suspicious.

It's also been a lot more loud at my house.

Joy and Yeri are like kids who always compete with each other over little things like who's better at fighting.

Moonbyul brought her client, Solar, who she was assigned to protect two days after she got here.

Yooa and D.ana, I hired to protect Wendy and made her stay here. Wendy decided to bring 4 of her friends along as well. Kim Jisoo, Kim Jennie, Park Chaeyoung, and Lalisa Manoban now also lived here.

Jennie and Lisa are models. Chaeyoung, who goes by Rosé is a singer. And Jisoo is an actress.

This house has been quite chaotic. I'm just glad we have plenty of rooms here. Food isn't much of a problem either.

Seulgi always wakes up first to cook and clean. She's so sweet. Seeing this side of her makes me happy.

She always makes sure that the girls and I eat before she does. She never slacks off on her duties as my bodyguard and she never forgets my schedules and what I need.

I finished getting ready for my shoot so I went downstairs to grab some breakfast first.

"Fuck you Park Sooyoung! You know that I'm better than you in games." Yeri yells.

"You're delusional Kim Yerim." Joy says laughing.

Of course they're already going at each other this early in the morning.

I walked over to the dining table to see a bunch of food set on the table neatly.

"Wow. No matter how many times I see this, it never ceases to amaze me that you're cooking for 13 people." I told her laughing.

"It's okay. It's the least I can do for being this weak." She replies brightly smiling as if nothing can outshine that positivity of hers.

She thought of herself as being weak. She's plenty strong so I don't get it.

"Girls! Time for breakfast!" Seulgi yelled.

Joy and Yeri were the first to run into the room, almost running past the table.

Moonbyul walked in quietly with Solar.

Wendy walked in with Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa chattering loudly.

We were only missing Yooa and D.ana.

"Stop it! You're going to fall down!" I heard D.ana yell right before we heard tumbling.

Seulgi ran out immediately and I followed after.

Yooa fell down the stairs and D.ana was rushing to help her.